Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East."

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
QUOTE TO NOTE: "If you look at Miami's situation, they are going to be hard pressed to catch New England [in the AFC East] the way New England has played. I think Kansas City is going to win the West. There are two good records in the South  Indianapolis and Tennessee. And someone is going to win the North. It is not going to be Miami. There is really one spot there the way it's shaping up right now. They have got on hold on to that spot if they are going to get into the tournament. That's why they will be pressing to play well."  Dallas coach Bill Parcells assessing Miami's postseason hopes entering Thursday's game.

Screw this fat bastard......I bet he thinks his team will win their division though........guess what....they will not.

Philly will win that division.

If we win this week, then Indy beats the Pats, we will only be 1 game back with us facing them the next week. Where's the love?

But right now he's damn right. What is so shocking ?

We have to beat the Pats at Boston and hope they lose at least one more game than us...

Re: Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East."

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
QUOTE TO NOTE: If you look at Miami's situation, they are going to be hard pressed to catch New England [in the AFC East] the way New England has played.

In my opinion, "going to be hard pressed" does not equal "Miami can't win". In order to catch New England, the Dolphins basically have to win their last 5 games and have New England lose to Indy. Can't? Of course not, anything can happen in the NFL. Hard pressed? I would say so.

He is right. It is going to be 'hard pressed' for Miami to win the division. I still think we have a good shot, but it is not going to be easy and we need some help from some of NE's opponents.

Originally posted by Scrappy
If we win this week, then Indy beats the Pats, we will only be 1 game back with us facing them the next week. Where's the love?

I'm with you Scrappy. If these two things happen this week, the division is within site. It will be a race to the finish line.

It can be done.

Re: Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East."

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
QUOTE TO NOTE: "If you look at Miami's situation, they are going to be hard pressed to catch New England [in the AFC East] the way New England has played. I think Kansas City is going to win the West. There are two good records in the South  Indianapolis and Tennessee. And someone is going to win the North. It is not going to be Miami. There is really one spot there the way it's shaping up right now. They have got on hold on to that spot if they are going to get into the tournament. That's why they will be pressing to play well."  Dallas coach Bill Parcells assessing Miami's postseason hopes entering Thursday's game.

Screw this fat bastard......I bet he thinks his team will win their division though........guess what....they will not.

Philly will win that division.

thanks Bill! thanks for the locker room pinup!:lol: :lol:

PErsoanlly, I don't give a rats *** what Parcells thinks or says. Everyone in the NFL has always been on his jock - I recently heard that Bill Parcells was the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. What a joke!!!!!

He took a Cowboys team that has been very underachieving and taught them to believe in themselves. He is not a miracle worker, he is just following a horrible head coach (Dave Campo - this guy should have never been named the HC).

Bill Parcells could not carry Don Shula's luggage!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I recently heard that Bill Parcells was the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. What a joke!!!!!

Must be one of this sunday night guys. They love to do that.
:D

Originally posted by BigFinFan
PErsoanlly, I don't give a rats *** what Parcells thinks or says. Everyone in the NFL has always been on his jock - I recently heard that Bill Parcells was the greatest coach in the history of the NFL. What a joke!!!!!

He took a Cowboys team that has been very underachieving and taught them to believe in themselves. He is not a miracle worker, he is just following a horrible head coach (Dave Campo - this guy should have never been named the HC).

Bill Parcells could not carry Don Shula's luggage!

Parcells is still the premier coach in the league. Accept it.

And as for the comparison to Shula.......ugh.

New England wins this week or we loss this week, we are done, even if we get a wildcard spot, there is no way we can make it to the superbowl playing 3 road games, we need to win out against Dallas in Dallas (tough), New England in New England (tougher), Philadelphia at Home on Monday night ( good thing were at home, still tough) so that is beating 3 teams with a better record than us 3 weeks in row, then go freeze our asses off and hope we don't have a mental let down after a brutal 3 emotionally draining games, in Buffalo, then if all goes well, we just have to beat the Stinking J-E-T-S, who are suddenly playing very well, to get the division, and to top it all off we have a way better chance of winning the Division, than getting to superbowl all the way on the road. I am disgruntle that Mare missed Field goals against Houston and New England to put us in this predictament in the first place, we should be 9-2, instead of 7-4.
I am just irrate, we had the team to win the superbowl these last 2 years and I have watched the Dolphins flush it all down the toillet, because of stupid plays by, players who know they can do better and bad play calling in Fourth quarter, if I see Feidler throw one more intercept on that stupid out pattern, when we are up in the Fourth, I will become a JETS fan and I hate the JETS, why do they call that play when you have ricky and a dam good defense, it cost us the division last year, and a game this year, it was like watching instant replay.

I'm sick of hearing NE pretty much has it wrapped up. Yeah, they are playing good ball, but so what? Two weeks from now we could be singing a totally different tune. How many times has Miami pretty much had it wrapped up at this point in the year, only to slip and lose it.

Back
Top Bottom