Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells: "Miami Can't win the AFC East."

Everyone was talking about Minnesota being an elite team! Then Minnesota losses 4 straight!

Uh Oh!

I guess that the Vikings realized that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

I posted this yesterday:

Although a wild card spot would be nice, I am still hoping for the AFC East Crown!

Here is how:

New England Schedule (9-2)

Nov. 30 @Indianapolis (Loss)
Dec. 7 Miami (Loss)
Dec. 14 Jacksonville (Win)
Dec. 20 @NY Jets (Loss)
Dec. 27 Buffalo (Win)

Miami Schedule (7-4)

Nov. 27 @Dallas (Win)
Dec. 7 @New England (Win)
Dec. 15 Philadelphia (Loss)
Dec. 21 @Buffalo (Win)
Dec. 28 NY Jets (Win)

OK, here is what I see happening:

NE will finsih up either 10-6 or 11-5. They SHOULD beat Jacksonville, and Buffalo (2 Wins). Probable losses to Indy, Miami (that's right) (2 Losses). Toss up - NY Jets.

We CAN finish VERY STRONG!!!! We should beat New England, Buffalo and NY Jets. (3 Wins). Possible losses to either Dallas or Philadelphia (1 loss) - I don't see us losing to both!

We finish tied with NE for first in the Division but we win the Division since we have a better division record.

We need to be optimistic about our chances.

The season is not over............We still have 5 games and we can get this in gear! Two Wins in a row - working on three!

We have all of the players that we started the season with - when EVERYONE had visions of us going to the Superbowl!

Don't quit on this team, and don't lose faith!

I just get to worked up when it comes to the Losing games we should win. New England wins with smoke and mirrors every week, they should be last in the division, not first. There is no reason we shouldn't , we got beat once this year by the Titans and the other 3 we loss. The difference being we did something to lose them, the other team couldn't win the game without our help.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Parcells is still the premier coach in the league. Accept it.

And as for the comparison to Shula.......ugh.

What makes him the premier coach in the league?

I don't know if a premier coach or just a good judge of talent, either way is one of better ones, anyone who can take over 3 smelly teams and have them playing well in a couple of years has to be a good coach, I mean the Jets, Patriots, and Cowboys were all losers when he came to town, and were all playoff teams when he left, and he didn't do to bad a job with the Giants either, the best probably not, but one of yes.

Originally posted by philyphin
I just get to worked up when it comes to the Losing games we should win. New England wins with smoke and mirrors every week, they should be last in the division, not first. There is no reason we shouldn't , we got beat once this year by the Titans and the other 3 we loss. The difference being we did something to lose them, the other team couldn't win the game without our help.

Another idiotic post by a delusional Phin fan.

Yea, the Pats should be in last place in the division. They are 9-2 (5-0 against teams with winning records) for crying out loud!

And the Dolphins should be in 1st place? Get real, you can't beat a team with a winning record and the Titans (whom the Pats beat) absolutely destroyed the Phins.

Add a home loss to the 2nd year Texans and you really look like a 1st place team.

Get in the real world.

I am also Canadian, thus taking vacation for Thursday and Friday, I will need it, since I will be drinking to the wee hours of morning celerbrating the Dolphins whooping up on the Cowboys. Can't wait to see Bill cry again, this time because his boys just got embrassed on National Television.

I don;t have a problem with this statement. He seems to be pointing out the record difference between the Fins and other teams, not slamming their abilities.

He is very accurate in my opinion.

Originally posted by BigFinFan

What makes him the premier coach in the league?

Phillyphin nailed it. Some love to look at Parcells winning percentage as a head coach to slam him. Remember, he's no Siefert or Martz inheriting a top-notch team. He starts at the bottom and rebuilds everything his way - a way that works. And owners are willing to pay top dollar for that guarantee. He's got a helluva track record.

Where do you think the Fins would be if Big Bill was the coach? Do you think Wayne would pay him the money? We both know the answer to those questions.

How the hell do the pats win any games, yet alone 9. They are horrible, do they get other teams to play down to their level, I mean if I hear another comentator tell me how great this Klecko guy is who plays every position, who the hell is Klecko anyway? Make yourself useful PatsFanTx and tell me who he is, why he is so great.

With Bill as our coach, I don't know what are record would be, but I think he is a rebuilder and wouldn't go to a team with a good record and that is why he wouldn't go to the Bucs. I still think Marvin Lewis is the coach of the year this year, I mean they got rid of their best D player and are having their first winning team in what 12 - 13 years.
And by Winning I mean more than 5 games, which is way over achieving for Bengals.

Originally posted by philyphin
I mean if I hear another comentator tell me how great this Klecko guy is who plays every position, who the hell is Klecko anyway? Make yourself useful PatsFanTx and tell me who he is, why he is so great.

First off Philly, the Pats are winning because they consistently make big plays in crunch time and the defense is playing lights out. That combination will get you a 9-2 record.

As for Klecko, I have never said he is "great". What he is however, is one of 6 rookies this year who continues to make solid contributions when giving playing time.

The overall performance of the Pats rookies this year is nothing short of spectacular. This is a tribute to the Pats coaching staff (they are well prepared and ready to play).

This, coupled with the Pats performance in clutch time and outstanding defense is why the Pats are sitting at 9-2.

Back
Top Bottom