Bill Parcells On Brian Griese | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells On Brian Griese

Originally posted by Da 'Fins
But, Neither Fiedler nor Griese nor Dilfer nor Brad Johnson would get Parcells' Cowboys beyond 8-8 this year. It would have to be a top echelon QB to do anything with that club this year.

It's going to take more than a top echelon QB for Dallas to get to 8-8. Even if they had Aikman, Young, Montana, Farve, etc., etc, they're still going to have problems this year.

Perhaps Coach Parcells does not like his QBs comming to
work drunk,after tripping over his dog

Originally posted by donshula

Well, I guess that he approved of LT's drug use, right? :rolleyes:

this coming from a over hyped coach with a little over 50% winning pct.
the man screams loyalty to his players yet has none himself has not won a big game since with the giants .was given one sb victory by the famous wide right. he gets a team started and when they start to slide he bails, he does this to make him self look good. and that stunt he pulled on dungy and tampa was disgraceful the bubble gets popped in d wont last 2 yrs.

Basically, the way I see it, Griese had made his decision back in April on where he wanted to play.. Miami.. Parcells knew that and went out of his way to bash Griese to make it seem as though he didn't want him.. But in reality, he did.. A good translation would be something some people may be able to relate to when it comes to women.. You go to a female in a club ask her to dance, hang out with her, buy her a couple of drinks, do a little touching and feeling, making out.. Yet at the end of the day, she leaves with another guy and you go to your friends and say.."F*ck that b*tch, I didn't want that fat ars anyway".. Thats the way I see this entire situation.. Parcells wanted Griese, he knew Griese would og to Miami when he'd get released and drew first blood before it ever happened so that he wouldn't look as though he lost a Free Agent player.. At the end of the day, we came away with the "B*tch"

HURRAH:drinker:

Dallas has no passing game, no run game and no offense.. NFC East is a strong division with Philly and Giants being NFC contenders.. Dallas does not make playoffs.. Give Parcells 2 more years..

I don't know what made Parcells think he could have success in Cowgirland. He doesn't want to be 8-8,he will soon. I only know that he will gain weight , lose hair, have the inevitable ego battles with Jerry Jones and bottom line his fat butt is in for a long and disheartening season. He has a big mouth and he's not a nice person and I will enjoy watching his no-talent Quarterbacks springboard big Bill to a 4-12 campaign. His nasty implications about Brian are very unappreciated by me because in my book Brian would be the best player on the Dallas team, but he wasn't good enough for the Tubby Tuna. Point made.

Well, if he goes 8-8, I hope our fins are not one of the teams on the win side..we can do that especially in a shorten Week..So I'll hold my comments on his thoughts on Greise..because of his success..I will give him a bye...But it is funny he's say what he did..especially when he has Hutchinson and Wright. but is the Tuna, Yea don't Dolphins eat tuna..:lol:

yeah im a little sick of the nfl doing that to us thats to many games in a short period alike all the prime-time games but i think thats getting a little over board. well we'll just have to suck it up and win all three. peace.

Maybe Griese told the Tuna that they weren't interested in playing for the Cowboys causing his little outburst....
I mean there aren't many more egotistical coaches than Parcells.
Can you imagine his reaction if he was turned down.
Probably worse than a woman scorned.....

Ya never know....... :sceptic:

Its a good thing this year. They have a short week too so it doesn't matter if we play the Cowboys on a short week. However, after that, we have a lot of days off, so it will feel like a second bye week. We didn't get screwed with the schedule like we did last year.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Basically, the way I see it, Griese had made his decision back in April on where he wanted to play.. Miami.. Parcells knew that and went out of his way to bash Griese to make it seem as though he didn't want him.. But in reality, he did.. A good translation would be something some people may be able to relate to when it comes to women.. You go to a female in a club ask her to dance, hang out with her, buy her a couple of drinks, do a little touching and feeling, making out.. Yet at the end of the day, she leaves with another guy and you go to your friends and say.."F*ck that b*tch, I didn't want that fat ars anyway".. Thats the way I see this entire situation.. Parcells wanted Griese, he knew Griese would og to Miami when he'd get released and drew first blood before it ever happened so that he wouldn't look as though he lost a Free Agent player.. At the end of the day, we came away with the "B*tch"

HURRAH:drinker:

:lol: :lol:

Thats a little more colorful way of describing the way I feel the situation unfolded as well.

No... he just doesn't want his dog coming in to work drunk after trippin over his QB...:lol:

who cares what the tuna has to say? He's an idiot anyway. I know he's a good coach but he's a jerk to everyone cos he thinks he's above everyone else. I hope they lose every game they play this year other than the teams on our division.

Ozzy rules!!!

Originally posted by Predaphin34

lol yeah, :lol: ...who cares what the Tuna says, maybe he should try signing Lucas instead...after all that was his starter at one point..:lol:

Yea, why doesn't Parcell's put his money where his mouth is?

Remember when Lucas was scheduled to start for the Dolphin's last year, Parcells backed him publicly and said that he has the stuff to be a starter in this league?

I guess he ran out of Huggies! :o :lol:

Back
Top Bottom