Bill Parcells open to something new | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells open to something new

You know the NY Giants. And then there was the .............. oh yea that was it.

He didn't build the Giants!

FACT after his first Superbowl victory he agreed to terms with the Atlanta Falcons. Then Commissioner Roesenthal, made him honor his contract with the Giants and the extension he had just signed. Parcells battled the Giants for power they never game him. After his second Superbowl that Scott Norwood gift wrapped him he faked health problems and retired.

The only teams that gave him total control or buy the groceries as he put it out the Jets and us.

He didn't build the Giants!

FACT after his first Superbowl victory he agreed to terms with the Atlanta Falcons. Then Commissioner Roesenthal, made him honor his contract with the Giants and the extension he had just signed. Parcells battled the Giants for power they never game him. After his second Superbowl that Scott Norwood gift wrapped him he faked health problems and retired.

The only teams that gave him total control or buy the groceries as he put it out the Jets and us.

The Patriots did INITIALLY. Then after new ownership(Kraft) came in they took it away from him(Wisely).

The Patriots did INITIALLY. Then after new ownership(Kraft) came in they took it away from him(Wisely).

All his Bio's claim he never had total control in New England. Either way this guy is the biggest SNOW JOB in NFL history! Sweet 11-5 against a weak schedule, but here we are 3yrs into his regime and his damn groceries can't cover a TE in a big game! WTFever let's keep searching for diamonds in the rough while those roster spots get us killed on Special teams!

Good, let him install his Draconian ways elsewhere. It's a good foundation, but eventually Parcells disciples have to form their own culture, identity, and philosophy, e.g. Sean Payton.

Good, let him install his Draconian ways elsewhere. It's a good foundation, but eventually Parcells disciples have to form their own culture, identity, and philosophy, e.g. Sean Payton.

Ray Rhodes found Sean Peyton!

if he does go to the bill's he will end up like this......before they're good again.......

I thought Payton's philosophies were mostly derived from the Parcells tree. Maybe I am off on that?

I was just pointing out Rhodes discovered him and Parcells poached him. Peyton does credit Parcells, but I am positive the don't share the same offensive philosophies.

I was just pointing out Rhodes discovered him and Parcells poached him. Peyton does credit Parcells, but I am positive the don't share the same offensive philosophies.

Ah, right. They definitely don't share the same offensive philosophies - that was kinda my point. He gives you a good foundation, but you gotta diverge from the Tuna as opposed to adhering to all his tenets. Hard to do that with him still lingering...

Dallas is a power house built by parcell

WRONG! Last year Dallas had 7 new starters on defense, and 6 on offense to get their first playoff win in 10yrs. That is a powerhouse to you? I guess Wanny built a dynasty by your standard!

wrong! Last year dallas had 7 new starters on defense, and 6 on offense to get their first playoff win in 10yrs. That is a powerhouse to you? I guess wanny built a dynasty by your standard!

pow!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom