Bill Parcells open to something new | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells open to something new

2ypj68n-1.jpg

He didn't build the Giants!

FACT after his first Superbowl victory he agreed to terms with the Atlanta Falcons. Then Commissioner Roesenthal, made him honor his contract with the Giants and the extension he had just signed. Parcells battled the Giants for power they never game him. After his second Superbowl that Scott Norwood gift wrapped him he faked health problems and retired.

The only teams that gave him total control or buy the groceries as he put it out the Jets and us.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you!

Bill Parcells, who coached the New York Giants to two Super Bowl titles, will undergo open-heart surgery today at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
An angiogram Monday morning showed blocked coronary arteries, which will be opened during today's surgery, said hospital spokesman Robert Villier.
Parcells has undergone three heart procedures since last December.

WRONG! Last year Dallas had 7 new starters on defense, and 6 on offense to get their first playoff win in 10yrs. That is a powerhouse to you? I guess Wanny built a dynasty by your standard!

Well you should be overjoyed when Parcells leaves and Ross appoints his buddy Carl to mismanage the team.

BillParFan;1063598129BI said:
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you!

BIG STINKING DEAL HE HAD A STINT OR TWO PUT IN! Dan Reeves cameback after a heart attack! If it was such a health problem he wouldn't be such an obese pig!

I love your Peterson retort! Let me spell it out for you again. I hate Peterson too! just because I don't like Parcells doesn't mean I am a Peterson fan. Not to mention Peterson is 70 years old and has shown no signs of wanting to be a GM again. Unlike your hero Parcells, Peterson hasn't pissed his money away on ponies and an ex-wife! Causing him to fleece fan bases and teams with his smoke screen of mediocrity!

Unlike your hero Parcells, Peterson hasn't pissed his money away on ponies and an ex-wife! Causing him to fleece fan bases and teams with his smoke screen of mediocrity!

:lol: Parcells is a ****ing joke.

One of the biggest scams in NFL history! I can't wait for that bag of garbage to move on to another team and be gone!
well,it's quite obvious you&WV can't stand him,and that's ok...but what do you think about Jeff Ireland? you too WV...what do you think about Ireland?

well,it's quite obvious you&WV can't stand him,and that's ok...but what do you think about Jeff Ireland? you too WV...what do you think about Ireland?

Hard for me to make a total judgement on the dude at this point. I have no clue which moves were all him and which ones were all BP or a combination of some kind. I just dont know.

I know I was disappointed about the Dez Bryant thing. Personally, I found the **** kinda funny and all, but Im not so sure thats something we wanted coming out.

I just dont know what to say about Ireland at this point. With BP, I had a history to go on aside from what he did here when forming an opinion.

Hard to tell seeing how no one takes ownership for the blunders like White, Turner, Grove, Smiley, Green, Gerbil, Wilford, etc.

But from I have researches he is a glorified scout with bad people skills. I watched one of his interviews and he described himself as a scout. I say let Parcells leave and see if Ireland sinks or swims!

Back
Top Bottom