Bill Parcells remains a part of the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells remains a part of the Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
“Really, this week is the first chance that NFL teams have to talk to you as a player,” Greg Dalton, Andy’s father, said. “He met with the Miami Dolphins coach and general manager and Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll and the Seattle staff, and Jason Garrett of the Cowboys. Parcells has developed a criteria for drafting quarterbacks. The height was fine, and he has to put on a few pounds.”

http://www.katytimes.com/articles/2011/01/30/sports/doc4d45dfeda6d81420831503.txt

This is the most interesting article I swear I have ever found. If what Dalton's father is saying is true, it means Bill Parcells remains a part of the Dolphins and will assist in this years draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article is old and I am very surprised the Parcells was not spotted at the Senior Bowl.

i hope a whole rack of spam falls on parcels the next time he goes grocery shopping.

bill does good drafting defense like jimmy though offense has been a whole other story..
I don't have confidence they will make the right choices on offense..

Parcells has developed a criteria for drafting quarterbacks. The height was fine, and he has to put on a few pounds.”
That system has been rock solid so far.

They watch him quick on this team and now he get's to swing through on a whim to help draft the future of this team??? If they let Parcells do anything but buy the coffee for the draft room, I give up on this team.

Back
Top Bottom