Bill Parcells remains a part of the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells remains a part of the Dolphins

The stink of Parcells will not be gone until his regime is gone

I hate this man. Goddamn, I hate this mother****er now more than I hated Henning during the regular season. PLEASE GO AWAY YOU ****ING FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never had spam but the idea of it intrigues me. whos parcells?:cat:

Ireland did say he talks with Parcells once in awhile, but that he is indeed "gone" and that he has final say.

I read & heard what Jeff said, but I am interested in knowing what Bill is doing at the Senior Bowl meetings with the Fins brass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not surprised at all. When he stepped down he said that he was stepping down from the day to day operations but would move into a consulting role. So he was consulting. Hell, he was probably there networking for a new job at the same time.

I'm not surprised at all. When he stepped down he said that he was stepping down from the day to day operations but would move into a consulting role. So he was consulting. Hell, he was probably there networking for a new job at the same time.

Good point Dave.

Parcells is like a fart in a sleeping bag. He never goes away.

I read & heard what Jeff said, but I am interested in knowing what Bill is doing at the Senior Bowl meetings with the Fins brass.
Because no one is dumb enough to pay him while he dispenses his incredible insight to other NFL teams on Ross' dime.

[video=youtube;UPw-3e_pzqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/video]

He's become the franchise's official new mascot: the ****roach

2mc6cdi-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom