Bills are "taking a hard look" at free agent TE Charles Clay. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills are "taking a hard look" at free agent TE Charles Clay.

Is it possible he hasn't or won't fully heal up? Maybe Miami doctors know something. Who knows.
I believe Clay is one of the guys on our team that is a solid to very good player. Great chemistry with RT too. Seems like Lazor's offense could really get him some serious yards this year.
Remembering how he shed off tacklers (Polamalu) in the Pittsburgh game for that td!

Is Chandler still under contract? I can't imagine Buffalo would offer that much more for Clay. Chandler is a good, under rated TE. Feels like the Bills should have other more important needs, no?

i've seen clay make plays that no one else could make on our team...period. don't let him go, for the love of god. I don't think he'll change the world in Buffalo , but we don't need to lose one of our most dynamic offensive players...he shouldn't be an expensive or difficult re-sign. he's a dolphin, keep him one.

i've seen clay make plays that no one else could make on our team...period. don't let him go, for the love of god. I don't think he'll change the world in Buffalo , but we don't need to lose one of our most dynamic offensive players...he shouldn't be an expensive or difficult re-sign. he's a dolphin, keep him one.

This. Couldn't agree more.

Is Chandler still under contract? I can't imagine Buffalo would offer that much more for Clay. Chandler is a good, under rated TE. Feels like the Bills should have other more important needs, no?

i agree here... the only problem is you have new coaches and new craniums that could see him and think completely different right away.

I like Clay for so many reasons, please just sign him back, and once again we dont need to think TE for the rest of the offseason

Clay is one of the few Miami players that fights like he gives a damn. Dude doesn't want to go down. he's the polar opposite of Hartline, we need him. Resign please!

The guy does have awesome balance, and very rarely goes down easy on 1st hit.

Vic Carrucci and Zig Fracassi are mouthpieces for Buffalo. If they say that the Bills are seriously looking at Charles Clay, then they have probably been told that by Buffalo to make Miami pay more keep him. There were no leaks when Buffalo was looking at Mario Williams and pursued him with top $. This reeks of a deliberate leak.

Back
Top Bottom