Bills Changing Field Surface!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Changing Field Surface!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Is this just a coincidence???....

Did the drafting of RB W. McGimpy have anything to do with this???...

Maybe it was in McGimpy's/Rosensnake's contract. LOL!!!!

I can see it now....

Rosensnake : "Whoever signs Willis, if they use artificial turf, must change their field surface immediately!!!......"

"It's in his contract!!!"...:lol: :lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!!:D

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I can see it now....

Rosensnake : "Whoever signs Willis, if they use artificial turf, must change their field surface immediately!!!......"

I'm glad you're upbeat now. I thought you were gonna start complaining again :jk:

is this true? if so what kind of surface are they going to? the synthetic stuff like philly? and when will it be happening?
If it is true i think it is great! nobody should be playing on that crap astroturf.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
is this true? if so what kind of surface are they going to? the synthetic stuff like philly? and when will it be happening?
If it is true i think it is great! nobody should be playing on that crap astroturf.

Hell must be freezing because I agree with you.

Is this the "flubber" stuff that they have in Seattle? If so, all I've heard are good things about it. From what I understand it's actually a solid alternative to grass for cold weather teams. It's about time.
'

turf is not your problem. Ricky ran for 220 yards. It's the cold.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I can see it now....

why u gota be hatin on a guy that has made an amazing comeback so far after a disgusting injury! i was a huge fan of his even before he was drfated by the bills, because he is a class act and deserves the best! Just cuz he aint on your team doesnt mean u gotta be a a-hole! I;d like to see your ass come back from an injury like that!

Re: Re: Bills Changing Field Surface!!!

Originally posted by zevo

why u gota be hatin on a guy that has made an amazing comeback so far after a disgusting injury! i was a huge fan of his even before he was drfated by the bills, because he is a class act and deserves the best! Just cuz he aint on your team doesnt mean u gotta be a a-hole! I;d like to see your ass come back from an injury like that!

oh geez... ::hands zero a tissue::
I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feeling Zero.
its ok

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Ricky ran for 220 in the cold also... that must not be our problem.

I din't say Ricky alone, your entire team. If you don't believe me, check out your December record.

I see your point zevo and I see gotta's point as well. He plays for your teams enemy now.

well what are they changing it to ? whatever it is I am happy if it is not turf

Back
Top Bottom