Bills Changing Field Surface!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Changing Field Surface!!!

Originally posted by zevo

dude, i'm a Bills fan!

Of course you are. You have the grammatical apptitude of a third grader and can't spell to boot. Makes sense to me. :evil:

Originally posted by Expo88

Of course you are. You have the grammatical apptitude of a third grader and can't spell to boot. Makes sense to me. :evil:

Hahah! What an idiot! "apptitude" is spelled aptitude, look it up genius! I love it when you get some loser questioning your education and intelligence based on some words typed on a computer screen! Get real buddy!

Oops , sorry zevo. Go Bills.

Gottahave, everyone else but you think that the weather was the reason why you lost to us last year. Everyone knows your team can't play in December.

If the turf was the reason why you can't play in buffalo then telll me, why did the fins beat us at buffalo in 2000 in the same turf we used last year? Same goes with the years before that.

Don't tell me aside from Lucas and the snow you are now adding the turf as an excuse.

Originally posted by justafan
turf is not your problem. Ricky ran for 220 yards. It's the cold.

no, ray lucas is our problem..........well not anymore!!:lol: :lol:

ya think zach, jr., surtain, madison, Jt and co. are scared? :lol: :lol:

if i were a bills fan, i would be scared when that first big hit on that left knee is firmly planted. Take this to the bank, mcgahee is no edgerrin.

Originally posted by finfan54

if i were a bills fan, i would be scared when that first big hit on that left knee is firmly planted. Take this to the bank, mcgahee is no edgerrin.

Your right his is no edge! He is 100x better! I really dont even think the two compare! eDGE Is a lazy thug! Willis is a conditioning freak!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Is this just a coincidence???....

Did the drafting of RB W. McGimpy have anything to do with this???...

they were talking about that before we drafted mcgahee.

Gottahave, everyone else but you think that the weather was the reason why you lost to us last year. Everyone knows your team can't play in December.

If the turf was the reason why you can't play in buffalo then telll me, why did the fins beat us at buffalo in 2000 in the same turf we used last year? Same goes with the years before that.

Don't tell me aside from Lucas and the snow you are now adding the turf as an excuse.

I think you misunderstood me.. I was trying to say that the turf wasn't a problem, but niether was the weather. I may be one of the few that won't use the weather as an excuse for that game. Both teams were in the same weather. Ricky was eating you guys up as much as you got to the secondary.
I used the minny example to show you that weather is NOT the reason we lose in Dec.. nor is it the turf. Minny was nice and warm inside the dome and they were a team we should have easily beat. We were pounding on NE in foxboro in the freezing cold. The cold is not a problem... turf is not a problem... the problem is mental.. hopefully someone like Jr. can come in and help them get past it. the talent is there. they just need to execute at the crucial times.

weather had nothing to do with it. we had a crap QB and then Jay comes in totally rusty and stinks the place up just as much. hopefully he's healthy and ready to go but I'd still like to see Griese here. He throws a great ball unfortunately the mental part needs fixing.

Originally posted by finfan54

Well Homer, don't you think that could happen to Ricky as well? Anyone can blow their knee at any point. I would never wish that on anyone , but it can happen. Duh!

I heard about it from a friend, then posted a poll that asked Bills and Fin fans if they heard about it and what their preferance was for a playing surface (it's in the Lounge). Either Tuesday or Wednsday ESPN said the Bills may switch to either grass or fake grass like Detroit has in 04.

AGAIN, there goes THIS GUY generalizing. Don't say you didn't. I have called you on every single time you've done it, cause WE (Dolphin fans) can't generealize Bills fans ON OUR OWN FREAKING WEBSITE.

Originally posted by zevo

Your right his is no edge! He is 100x better! I really dont even think the two compare! eDGE Is a lazy thug! Willis is a conditioning freak!

Of course, leave it to a bills fan to say their unproven rookie is head over heals better than a proven veteran in this league. Guy, you are really out of it. You can't talk about Edge like that, next thing I'll hear from you is that Willis is WAY better than Ricky Williams.:rolleyes:

Well Homer, don't you think that could happen to Ricky as well? Anyone can blow their knee at any point. I would never wish that on anyone , but it can happen. Duh!

Yep, it sure could happen to Ricky, but that is not in question here. Thing is, it HAPPENED to Willis, who has to come back. Most of the time, a knee is never the same, and a RB has to cut severely, and most damage is on the knees. Let's see what happens when Willis has to cut to save his life. Not wishing him harm, but let's just see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom