Bills Changing Field Surface!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Changing Field Surface!!!

you pointed out that the turf wasn't our problem because ricky ran for alot... that it must be the cold, so i pointed out that it was in the cold that he ran for those yards. so that logic isn't working.
also we lost in minny... where it was nice and warm in the dome.. so it must not be just the cold... but they do have turf...
really i think it is more mental and coaching then it is cold or turf or anything else.

Originally posted by justafan

I din't say Ricky alone, your entire team. If you don't believe me, check out your December record.

Its all about class, baby! I cant wait till McGahee is back and tearin up soem dolphin D! I dont know if you guys caught his warning to the rest of the nfl and especially the dolphins!

Be AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID:

"You should ask the Dolphins if they're worried about that," McGahee says when asked about playing his hometown team twice a year. "They ain't going to be too happy. It's bad news, too, for everybody else that didn't pick me."

The voice of a true champion! I wouldnt want to get into his way on the field!
I love this guy already!!!!!

Soon enough Willis! soon enough! Until then we just gonna have to let travis take a turn at shreddin the dolphin d!

I see your point zevo and I see gotta's point as well. He plays for your teams enemy now.

dude, i'm a Bills fan!

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
you pointed out that the turf wasn't our problem because ricky ran for alot... that it must be the cold, so i pointed out that it was in the cold that he ran for those yards. so that logic isn't working.
also we lost in minny... where it was nice and warm in the dome.. so it must not be just the cold... but they do have turf...
really i think it is more mental and coaching then it is cold or turf or anything else.

LOL! It was warm inside the dome of mInny..... I guess that answers your question.

Zevo its all talk until he does it on the field just like justafan say's all the time where the facts right now your just guessing

It's mental... Not the coaching..

To All Bills Fans : Be Afraid....Be Very Afraid!!!!

Next year, after RB T. Henry demands a trade, the Bills will be stuck with "The Gimp" in 2004. He'll then go down in pre-season, and the Bills will have nobody!!!.....

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

This is terrible news. I liked turf in Buffalo.(Turf sucks but it's great when your rivals have it)

no its not..
just had to clear that up :lol:

I was there all day today and its still hot as...well...hell.

LOL! It was warm inside the dome of mInny..... I guess that answers your question.

?? what are you trying to say with this? I am not following what you are laughing at?

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354

It's mental... Not the coaching..

where does the mental part of the game come from? it is from coaching.
you can't coach them to have more talent... you have to coach them on how to play the mental part of the game.

Hey, I was just talking to Rosensnake and he says McGimpy is already in the Hall of Fame.:D
It really doesnt matter what turf they put in:billsbite

I see your point zevo and I see gotta's point as well. He plays for your teams enemy now.

Man the sky must be falling, I'm in total agreement with a fan from a team in the AFC EAST.

Personally I hope WM recovers just enough to never play a down. And hopefully he gets a nice signing bonus to go with it and it sets him up for life. :)

signed a dolphins fan

come on guys, i'm just really excited about willis! you're right i really dont know how he will pan out, nobody does! But it is just great having him on my team because of the amazing upside he could bring! The guy was just purely amazing when I watched him tear up the syracuse D at the carrier dome! Just absolute amazing speed! And I truly believe he will be back and healthy! just ask terry allen!

But once again BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!:evil:

Why does Willis want to stick it to Miami so bad? Its not like we passed him, or we were gonna draft him.. I mean why would a team with a probowl runningback draft an inj ... Oh.. wait..

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom