Bills Classless Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Classless Again

I don't think they could have killed the whole clock. Didn't the 2 minute warning come before a 2nd down play? If they had faced a 4th down and not able to kill the entire clock, would you have rather they kicked a FG? Should they just turn it over on downs on purpose and let the dolphins run a play or two? All they did was roll the QB out and we couldn't stop them. This is a league of professionals, not college ball. There is no running up the score on people collecting checks.
Then why did they go for 2?

Allen makes the Dolphins look like amateurs. Our defense has an innate inability to tackle that man.

The only highlight of this game was hearing three f-bombs caught by the onfield mic and the awkward pause by the announcers.

I could care less about them running up the score or not. What I couldn't figure out was why Allen was the one doing so much running? Why risk injury to him? Give it to Moss or Singletary

BS. There is, mahomes and Brees never went around jawing, talking sh1t, making gestures, laughing at people. Big difference between not being a sore loser and someone being a c0cky douche

Yep there is a way to win, they had won the game at that point, take a knee and get out of there. I would love to see them try this **** against another team and Allen ends up getting his season cut short on that play.

The 2 PT was weird, but so was ours.

I don’t find it classless to score if you can. Being in your face classless is more like the drop kick NE ran against us years ago

BS. There is, mahomes and Brees never went around jawing, talking sh1t, making gestures, laughing at people. Big difference between not being a sore loser and someone being a c0cky douche

Personally I don't like sportsmanship beyond not physically fighting.

You should hate and want to destroy your opponent physically and mentally.

I'll take that attitude over our goodie two shoes golly gee I try hard QB any day.

One thing I surprisingly haven't seen mentioned is how classless the Bills organization has become.

Leading 20-11, is there any other team that would go for a touchdown with roughly a minute remaining? The game was decided. Simply take the knee and the win.

This is the same Buffalo team that ran up the score in last year's season finale against the Dolphins.

At least the Marv Levy Bills were a classy team. The current version is not.

they played their backups last year when that score was “run up”. Matt Barkley. Matt. Barkley.

as for today…make a stop. I know it’s hard to believe watching this franchise but this is professional football

I don't think they could have killed the whole clock. Didn't the 2 minute warning come before a 2nd down play? If they had faced a 4th down and not able to kill the entire clock, would you have rather they kicked a FG? Should they just turn it over on downs on purpose and let the dolphins run a play or two? All they did was roll the QB out and we couldn't stop them. This is a league of professionals, not college ball. There is no running up the score on people collecting checks.
Yes, unless thy got a first down at the 1 or 2 they couldn't have run out the entire clock. They were running the ball, so basicly say if you don't want us to score just tackle us. I was more shocked that they we for the 2 point conversion up 15. Don't know what the thought process was there.

It's not about being bloody soft, it's about respecting your opponents. And it's not what good teams do at all, 99% of teams would take a knee there and let the clock run down.
Man maybe you should watch Polo or something. This is football!

Bullshit. It’s a men’s game and you go for the throat until the end. Don’t like it? then don’t watch it. I only wish my team was in the position to run up a score.

BS, it a game where you are all professionals and there needs to be a little respect between you. You learn a lot about people in how they act in victory and defeat and that's not a good look for the Bills.

McDermott and Allen are scumbags. Nothing the Dolphins can do about it until they get a head coach who won't allow his team to get smacked around every time they play that team. Can't wait until the Dolphins have a coach who fields a physically and mentally tough team that doesn't let themselves get pushed around.

Man maybe you should watch Polo or something. This is football!

WTF has that got to do with anything ? IT's Football, so that means you can't say well done to your opponents, take the win and move on. You feel the need to run up the score. There is no goal difference (or points difference) in the NFL so it was a unnecessary move and not at all "what good teams do".

WTF has that got to do with anything ? IT's Football, so that means you can't say well done to your opponents, take the win and move on. You feel the need to run up the score. There is no goal difference (or points difference) in the NFL so it was a unnecessary move and not at all "what good teams do".
Soft

Back
Top Bottom