Bills Classless Again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Classless Again

BS, it a game where you are all professionals and there needs to be a little respect between you. You learn a lot about people in how they act in victory and defeat and that's not a good look for the Bills.
And why should they respect us???
Played sports my whole life and you play to win until the last inning is over or when you hear the buzzer.
I have no problem with what they did. If they were trying to cause injury then id be pissed

Yes, unless thy got a first down at the 1 or 2 they couldn't have run out the entire clock. They were running the ball, so basicly say if you don't want us to score just tackle us. I was more shocked that they we for the 2 point conversion up 15. Don't know what the thought process was there.

We would have had about 10 secs to score two touchdowns, assuming they make the chip shot FG. It's not even possible. But what was telling that this was disrespect and nothing more was going for the 2 point conversion.

I genuinely can’t believe someone brought up Matt Barkley and the Bills backups destroying Tua in a win and you’re in to cry about running up the score.

pathetic

they played their backups last year when that score was “run up”. Matt Barkley. Matt. Barkley.

as for today…make a stop. I know it’s hard to believe watching this franchise but this is professional football
Man, they were up by 20 points and still throwing deep. When clearly the game was in hand.

Maybe McDermott has some issue with Flores? I haven't seen Buffalo do that against other teams. Although, I haven't seen all their games either.

I think you try to score there because you can’t just take knees yet. What I didn’t get was going for 2.

Man, they were up by 20 points and still throwing deep. When clearly the game was in hand.

Maybe McDermott has some issue with Flores? I haven't seen Buffalo do that against other teams. Although, I haven't seen all their games either.
IT WAS MATT BARKLEY AND THE BACKUPS.

they took their foot off the pedal by not playing the starters.

if you want to be mad at an inability to not get wrecked by backups…you’re blaming the wrong team

And why should they respect us???
Played sports my whole life and you play to win until the last inning is over or when you hear the buzzer.
I have no problem with what they did. If they were trying to cause injury then id be pissed

If you have played any sport at a high level you know you need to respect your opponents you don't as we say in England "Take the Piss". And that's what Buffalo did here. From a self preservation perspective, you never know when you will come into contact again with people on the other team, especially in a closed shop like the NFL is.

In all honesty, one of the advantages the Bills have over the Dolphins right now is they're in Miami's head that everytime they play they kixk Miami's a$$ up and down the field. So if they have a chance to continue that trend instead of having Miami saying "it was a 6 point game in the 4th quarter and a closely contested game". then I could see it being in the Bills favor to want to continue their trend.

IT WAS MATT BARKLEY AND THE BACKUPS.

they took their foot off the pedal by not playing the starters.

if you want to be mad at an inability to not get wrecked by backups…you’re blaming the wrong team
Okay, but why not just run the clock out like all other teams would?

If you have played any sport at a high level you know you need to respect your opponents you don't as we say in England "Take the Piss". And that's what Buffalo did here. From a self preservation perspective, you never know when you will come into contact again with people on the other team, especially in a closed shop like the NFL is.
Your take is dead wrong. I’m glad you’re not a coach. I don‘t show mercy for my opponents

Back
Top Bottom