Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer

haven't we known this for weeks?

I have said this before...I would like Clay to stay, but losing him would not be a substantial loss. He is a microcosm of this team and why we have been hovering around .500 for years. He makes amazing plays like he did against the Steelers, and then goes games where he disappears. He is not a legit Redzone threat that you can just throw it up to, and he dropped 2 key touchdowns late in games last year. I am not bashing him, because I do hope he stays...but if Buffalo thinks he is work 7+ million a year, they can have him for that!

Sims isn't good enough to start and be the red-zone threat they need. Don't let Clay go to Buffalo.

I'd like Clay to stay too, but if the Bills offer him more than $7 Mil a year, they can have him. It would give us some freedom to add some additional pieces on offense and we can give Sims a bigger role.

what do we receive in compensation from Bills since we tagged him with the transition tag?

....also Buffalo's offer would need to be quite a bit higher because of no State Taxes in Fl.

Back
Top Bottom