Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer

This is the kind of football and mind-set that is destroying this franchise.

I HATE kill-the-QB football. It NEVER works that way. Offense gets teams to playoffs and championships.

No, not really. You need to balanced on both sides off the ball. And have a good quarterback. That's the formula.

My girlfiriend and I live in Orlando. She is a die hard Bills fan from Buffalo. Which makes it pretty fun around here on Sunday's. Specially when she wears that little Miami Dolphins cheerleader outfit I like so much. The first thing she said when I told her the Bills were looking to sign one of our players was...why the hell would he want to live in Buffalo? Who would want to leave Miami to go to Buffalo?

Since Clay was a transition tag player no team could contact or talk to him until exactly 4:00PM today. Are you telling me the Pegula family just happened to be in Miami and Clay just happened to have a packed suitcase ready?

Tampering at its finest.

Pegulas live in Boca

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Clay is acting like a little girl....7 mill here 8 mill there is nearly the same without Miami taxes and he won't have the Miami lifestyle anymore he's making a huge mistake for less then 1 million it seems

Long term deal vs 1 year deal. Easy choice

Clay will have all the fats chicks and chicken wings in town. Hog heaven I tell you!

Back
Top Bottom