Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills expected to make Dolphins' Charles Clay a substantial offer

Only if we get the grandma back as well.

tumblr_msricuXJGH1qb5wa3o1_500.gif

I hate the Jills
I hate the Wets
I hate the Aintriats

They all suck :smad:

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I hate the Jills
I hate the Wets
I hate the Aintriats

They all suck :smad:

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
Heard that Charles Clay got a private-jet ride to Buffalo from South Fla w #Bills owners Terry & Kim Pegula. #royaltreatment

Rotoworld:

Just said Harvin visiting Bills tomorrow & they say doubtful they could sign both Harvin & Clay

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci
Heard that Charles Clay got a private-jet ride to Buffalo from South Fla w #Bills owners Terry & Kim Pegula. #royaltreatment

Since Clay was a transition tag player no team could contact or talk to him until exactly 4:00PM today. Are you telling me the Pegula family just happened to be in Miami and Clay just happened to have a packed suitcase ready?

Tampering at its finest.

It will suck to see Clay running through/over our secondary next year (2 games). We wont be able to tackle him any better than other teams.

It will suck to see Clay running through/over our secondary next year (2 games). We wont be able to tackle him any better than other teams.

That's on the occasion that EJ Manuel or Matt Cassel (lol) will be able to complete a forward pass to him as Suh, Wake, Michell, and OV destroy their o line with a 4 man rush every snap.

I think
Harvin is a contingency plan if they lose out on clay maker

good luck getting Harvin to pick Miami over New England. Furthermore, I would have rather overpaid Clay a little who is a high character guy and a team player than a headcase like Harvin.

If we are replacing players like Clay for Harvin, we aren't heading in a great direction.

Back
Top Bottom