Bills Fan Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Here

mattrock123

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trent Edwards has looked horrible in the pre-season, but that was without TO and against some top notch defenses (without a real game plan). My question to you is: what upgrades have the Dolphins made to combat the upgrades the Bills have made to bolster their aerial attack? I've heard good things about Sean Smith - but he's a rookie.

Trent Edwards has looked horrible in the pre-season, but that was without TO and against some top notch defenses (without a real game plan). My question to you is: what upgrades have the Dolphins made to combat the upgrades the Bills have made to bolster their aerial attack? I've heard good things about Sean Smith - but he's a rookie.

They have "The Bess"

There is no other player needed.

Welcome and hope you are treated with respect here - sean smith is looking pretty sweet Vontae davis is a gamer too..., Gibril Wilson was added to patrol fro the safety position and you already knew Will Allen and Yeremiah Bell who plays Strong Safety I believe

Also JT is back meaning QBs should have less time to throw.

We dont need upgrades, ur the Bills, you do it for us!

You have no o-line
Edwards throws a pick everytime he throws a TD
Edwards will be sacked 45-55 times this yr
you just fired your OC
Your head coach is Dick Juaron, who runs a pop warner offense

Rev Kev - nobody has bashed me....yet lol

Allen and Bell are fairly solid. Wilson is seemingly a good signing but I'm wondering if his success with NYG was a product of the pass rush their DL's were able to generate rather than his actual ability. With this in mind, Joey Porter vs Langston Walker will turn out to be a pivotal match-up....and I'm not too confident about it lol

yeah, i live up here and go to quite a few bills games.....but you guys have looked very unimpressive thus far... I was hoping for more to take away some divisional wins from the pats, jets... I dunno. I think the bills start with edwards but end up playing fitzy. And with all respect, i'd suggest the bills be looking for upgrades...

Cameron Wake, Jason Taylor, Sean Smith, Joey Porter..........sometimes the aerial attack is most affected by a nice good pass rush. I threw Smith in there because he's a bad a$$.

yeah, i live up here and go to quite a few bills games.....but you guys have looked very unimpressive thus far... I was hoping for more to take away some divisional wins from the pats, jets... I dunno. I think the bills start with edwards but end up playing fitzy. And with all respect, i'd suggest the bills be looking for upgrades...

The only glimmer of hope for Edwards is that he perfromed reasonably well over the first 6 games of the year last year coupled with the addition of Terrell Owens. The wild cards on offense that could come out of nowhere and help out would be Stevie Johnson, James Hardy and/or Shawn Nelson. I think Nelson will step-in by mid-season and be the playmaking TE we haven't see in years.

Cameron Wake, Jason Taylor, Sean Smith, Joey Porter..........sometimes the aerial attack is most affected by a nice good pass rush. I threw Smith in there because he's a bad a$$.

Man oh man, I TOTALLY forgot about Cam Wake. I'm in Toronto and have seen a number of his games with the BC Lions and the guy is a beast. Will he be playing OLB or DE? I'm guessing the former since he's not the prototypical (large) DE.

Alex Van Pelt is the new 'o' coordinator?!!...

crazy...

I know that he was an atrocious, pudgey faced, NFL QB, but he seems like a pretty bright guy. Let's put it this way: we can only improve on what we did (or didn't do) in the pre-season. We've got the weapons - we just need to use them!

Though Sean Smith is a rookie, he has already shown hes our biggest playmaker in the secondary... his length is going to be a lot of trouble for opposing QBs...

also our pass rush has been improved, from JTs return, to improved depth along our Dline and our OLBs...

Man oh man, I TOTALLY forgot about Cam Wake. I'm in Toronto and have seen a number of his games with the BC Lions and the guy is a beast. Will he be playing OLB or DE? I'm guessing the former since he's not the prototypical (large) DE.

really depends on the front. in a 3-4, he's an OLB. in a 4-3, he's a DE.

Though Sean Smith is a rookie, he has already shown hes our biggest playmaker in the secondary... his length is going to be a lot of trouble for opposing QBs...

also our pass rush has been improved, from JTs return, to improved depth along our Dline and our OLBs...

I've heard a lot of people hyping up Mr. Smith on whotheman dot com. The pick he had against the Saints was definitely nasty. I'm not sure if he's ready to take on someone the caliber of TO yet. He may get burned a few times.

Back
Top Bottom