Bills Fan Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Here

Im not sure I'd key on Porter vs Walker....Porter and Taylor IMO will move around a lot. To me it has looked like an inside rush is the biggest problem the Bills have had a hard time stopping. You better believe Pasq will find the biggest weakness and exploit the hell out of it. If it's up the middle....someone will be comin, Porter, Taylor, Crowder....Not lookin good for Bills fans.

real question is how many weeks till T.O. complains he is not getting the ball

Im not sold on TO...it was his burst off the line that has always made him so effective....with the toe and age, it may not be what it once was. He is still dangerous, but so is trying to throw a football over a 6'4'' ballhawk. If it's not a perfect toss straight down the chimney, it's gonna be ugly.

Im not sure I'd key on Porter vs Walker....Porter and Taylor IMO will move around a lot. To me it has looked like an inside rush is the biggest problem the Bills have had a hard time stopping. You better believe Pasq will find the biggest weakness and exploit the hell out of it. If it's up the middle....someone will be comin, Porter, Taylor, Crowder....Not lookin good for Bills fans.

Good points, man. All that said, Wood, Hangartner and Levitre (even though he's been shaky in the pre-season) is a better interior line than Dockery, Fowler, Butler. Wood is going to be a Pro-Bowler in no time. The kid is nasty. Levitre will turn out to be a good pro as well.

real question is how many weeks till T.O. complains he is not getting the ball

Honestly, I think it'd be more productive than disruptive. No one has questioned or put the heat on Trent Edwards. This is his make or break year and TO better call him out if he's not being targeted enough.

I don't disagree, but to me Levitre does not look to have the strength right now to be an outstanding protector. What I want to see is on 3rd and long who the hell we have rushing the QB....Taylor, Porter, Wake...it's going to be interesting.

Wow, a rival fan coming on here to respectfully talk football? What is going on here???

Welcome, hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Wow, a rival fan coming on here to respectfully talk football? What is going on here???

Greatly appreciated, my friend. You guys are going easy on me....so far lol

I don't see to many people trashing you until you come up with an opinion that has no factual basis. I for one like convo. with opposing teams fans, but even more than that I like to dig up the stats and facts to make their opinions irrelivant.

In addition to new arrivals, the Dolphins seem to be doing a nice job of developing talent. Our DE position should actually get some good pressure on the QB this season. Taylor and Porter have backups that can actually rush the passer. Our O-line should be able to generate holes for the RB's, and R. Brown should run better. Also, it's Pennington's second year in the system, and Fasano and Ginn should have better seasons.

I don't disagree, but to me Levitre does not look to have the strength right now to be an outstanding protector. What I want to see is on 3rd and long who the hell we have rushing the QB....Taylor, Porter, Wake...it's going to be interesting.

Has Taylor shown the knack to sack in training camp/pre-season? He seems a little too tall/lean to be an effective 3-4 OLB.

He has been most effective as a 3-4 OLB actually. The problem Taylor has run into all preseason is someone else has been taking down the QB just as he is getiing there.

Im not sold on TO...it was his burst off the line that has always made him so effective....with the toe and age, it may not be what it once was. He is still dangerous, but so is trying to throw a football over a 6'4'' ballhawk. If it's not a perfect toss straight down the chimney, it's gonna be ugly.

Im not sold on TO either.. I ultimately do not think he will help buffalo and was jumping for joy when i heard they signed him. The only thing that will throw off Smith if he is covering TO is TO's route running, if TO can beat Smith in his routes, it'll be a long day for smith.. Given Buffalo's OL can block our front 7, which I do not think they will be able to do. If Buffalo does not get off to a fast start, we should all (Bills fans included) fully expect TO to break down by week 4 and completely ruin Buffalo's season

I actually think the majority of the time it will be W. Allen on TO, unless they start moving him around.

Its a nice change from the Jets fans that come on here and seriously think they will win the division and go to the superbowl this year

Back
Top Bottom