Bills Fan Here | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Here

The problem the Bills are going to have is basically a two-parter:

1) The Fins are installing a zone blitz scheme, so you're going to see five rushers coming from random directions a lot.

2) I don't know that the Bills' line can handle such a thing, given their youth and relative inexperience.

We have a heck of a pass rush it appears. Loads of depth compared to last year. Concerned about our safty coverage so far with the addition of Wilson and if Porter and Taylor can set the edge better than we did last year against the run.
In terms of offense hoping that the OL can improve so that we can run the ball as needed with or with out the wildcat. Our pass offense should be better ie loosing Martin will hurt a bit. Overall much improved. Figure the Bills are in trouble overall from the reports I have seen TO will not help enough may even hurt having him on the team if his ego is not checked. I think the Jets will play better "hopefully not" and you guys are 4th but hopefully 3rd. The Pats are stocked with all their high picks so we are going to have to out coach them more than out play them to win.

Trent Edwards has looked horrible in the pre-season, but that was without TO and against some top notch defenses (without a real game plan). My question to you is: what upgrades have the Dolphins made to combat the upgrades the Bills have made to bolster their aerial attack? I've heard good things about Sean Smith - but he's a rookie.
Matt quite honestly the loss of Peters is far greater than the gain of TO. Granted you have a strong WR core but your oline has shown no ability to protect Edwards this preseason. It's hard to predict how T.O. will react becuase he has always been a model citizen his first year plus he is auditioning for next year. On the flip side, this will be his first time as a #2 in several years and I am unsure how he will react to it.

Bottom line, the improvement of our play in the front 7, the addition of JT, Wake, Sean Smith and Vontae Davis is a huge improvement over a good and consistently improving defense the Dolphins had last season.

Another one bites the dust http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4456098 . There are strange things a brew at the Circle K. I think he is trying to send a message, what I have no idea.

WTF is Jauon thinking? Are they trying to get the #1 pick next year?

'Let me be completely sure I got this line plan right . . . three men who have never played in a regular season NFL game (2 of whom are rookies), a converted guard at one tackle, and a career backup at the center position are going to start Monday night on national tv against the Pats?

I do think Baltimore is on their level, do your remember the games between the 2 from last year, all classics and came down to the end on both games.. those 2 will be exciting football, Thank God they're in the same division.. Our O is the biggest question mark for me.. can they be explosive, that's the question I have.. I think our D can be one of the best this year..provided they've learned how to tackle..:lol:

I'm surprised so many people are high on the Ravens this year. They lost the visionary of their defense (Rex Ryan) and some big names from both sides of the ball, and they are one of the few teams that probably has a less enviable squad of receivers than we do. Why would they be any better this year?

WTF is Jauon thinking? Are they trying to get the #1 pick next year?

'Let me be completely sure I got this line plan right . . . three men who have never played in a regular season NFL game (2 of whom are rookies), a converted guard at one tackle, and a career backup at the center position are going to start Monday night on national tv against the Pats?
Then you have one of their fans asking for reasons why we will be a better team...Classic:lol:

Ok so I am driving down the road today and I hear the bills let go of Langston Walker!

And I am thinking....WTF is going on in Buffalo? The next deal is TO will be snubbing bills fans and taking days off...

OMG. Unbelievable.

Breaking news!!!! The Bills just cut their Mascot! They will start the first game reffered to only as the Buffalo.

Having TO and Lee Evans as WR with Trent at QB is the equivalent of trying to shoot a couple of possible silver bullets using a water pistol!!!!!!! ........

while being attacked by a few hungry Orca's!!!!!!!

Having TO and Lee Evans as WR with Trent at QB is the equivalent of trying to shoot a couple of possible silver bullets using a water pistol!!!!!!! ........

while being attacked by a few hungry Orca's!!!!!!!

Yeah, I just watched NFLN and they were talking about L. Walker and they showed clips and the clips they showed he did alright! It was the interior that the sackers came from!!!

OMG!! Chalk two wins up ladies...

Edwards is just a horrid QB -- they must have picked some wacked fan forum types to run their front office and team. How anyone remotely skilled in NFL talent appraisal can see anything in Trent Edwards at QB is light years beyond me. It's mind boggling.

So their musical chairs w. their OL is just part of a curious puzzle. Hope TO has his list of grievances ready.

LD

Back
Top Bottom