Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

Justasportsfan said:
Good luck w/ your qb situation. At least we have a running game. You don't. Even if you drafted Smith or Rogers. Compared to Losman, they suck. :lol:

OK Justa.....I'm sure this has been debated before but I'll ask anyway.

If Losman were to be drafted this year, where, exactly, would you place him in this years batch of QB's? Do you honsestly belive he is better then Smith and Rogers and would be the #1 QB picked?!?

not to knock losman (too much), but from what have you "determined" that he is the next best thing in the NFL?? just because he is your starter doesn't mean he's good.

i mean, look at our QB's from last year. they were starters and they sucked. :D

i will accept that Losman has potential, but so does Feeley (technically). As of now, neither have really proved to be anything special. Bottom line is, i wouldn't use that argument in debates here - it does nothing for your cause.

Dbergan said:
OK Justa.....I'm sure this has been debated before but I'll ask anyway.

If Losman were to be drafted this year, where, exactly, would you place him in this years batch of QB's? Do you honsestly belive he is better then Smith and Rogers and would be the #1 QB picked?!?

That question was posed to Mortenson a couple days ago. He stated that Losman would probably be the 1st QB taken if he came out this year.

Take it for what it's worth.....

so-long-Ricky said:
That question was posed to Mortenson a couple days ago. He stated that Losman would probably be the 1st QB taken if he came out this year.

Take it for what it's worth.....

Which is exactly why we need to take Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards. I don't want anyone actually worse than Losman.

Besides, I disagree, Alex Smith is going to outshine Losman in the longrun. (and I'll stick to that argument even if we don't take him.)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Which is exactly why we need to take Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards. I don't want anyone actually worse than Losman.

Besides, I disagree, Alex Smith is going to outshine Losman in the longrun. (and I'll stick to that argument even if we don't take him.)

It doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be better or worse that Smith. I'm just going by what one of the so-called experts said.

Back
Top Bottom