Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

Guys...this is the jill of the week, bagging on us is ALL they have. ;)

clear.gif

Funny, most of the whining about the Dolphins schedule is coming from the Dolphins themselves.

Roman529 said:
Not only is our team much better than the Bills...but if you compare FinHeaven to the Bills Zone there is no comparison...we blow the Bills Zone away.

Finheavens moron/capita > Billszone moron/capita.

Thanks.

I find it very amusing that the majority of the Bills fans think Losman will lead them to the playoffs in 2005....

They'll be lucky if they stay out of the AFC East cellar IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

thebuffalobills4 said:
new england (14-2) same as usally

buffalo (12-4)my opinion on our schedchel,besides i got faith in this team!

new york (9-7) the way they played at the end of season show me they lost momentum,but are going to be a great team this yr.

miami (6-10) just dead last...
punk azzes

I absolutely hate the Bills along with the Jets (had to get that one in). I am tired of hearing about them circling the wagons. They are friggin media darlings and will get their asses kicked by us this year. The only thing they are circling is the ambulance to pick up their rookie QB after JT lays him out cold.

larfo2224 said:
I absolutely hate the Bills along with the Jets (had to get that one in). I am tired of hearing about them circling the wagons. They are friggin media darlings and will get their asses kicked by us this year. The only thing they are circling is the ambulance to pick up their rookie QB after JT lays him out cold.

Buffalo media darlings? You're just pulling stuff outta your *** now.

Back
Top Bottom