Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

FiN.in.RI said:
I mean.. did you forget we swept you a year later?

Did you forget we own you all-time in head to head matchups?

Did you forget your team is 0-4 in superbowls?

Did you forget Loss(lose)man is your QB (the next rob johnson)?

I know you can come back and say: "well look at who your QB is.. blah blah".. but he's not being touted as the "future" and how many firstround picks have you used on QBs this decade? 3? 4?:spit:
You might also want to read the thread first. Nublar was off, we were 9-7.

you might want to read what Clumpy was refferring to when he did make that comment? Some finfan was making an excuse that we beat you because you were 1 potthead short at the rb. position. Didn't matter we still beat you when he was stoned anyways.

You are making fun of Losman when you don't have a qb either? Oh but you might draft Smith or Rogers... :roflmao:

How many 1st rd. picks have you wasted on rb's? :lol:

Well, that was my first trip to BillsZone... Holy Banner Ads, Batman!

i for one, am pissed off that bills fans can sit back and make fun of the fins, meanwhile they are going into a season with a 2nd year quarterback who will most likely do ****ty...lets face it buffalo, you lost drew bledsoe, pat williams, and jonas jennings...and brought in kelly holcomb, what the hell were you thinking........i wonder who had the better offseason so far

fishfan34 said:
Who cares! These are Buffalo fans. These are people that volunteer to live in where they live. They actually live there on purpose. They didn't lose a bet or get voted off the island, they grew up there, moved there, whatever, and STILL decided to stay. Now, I ask you, would you value the opinion of ANYONE that makes that kind of decision? I submit that you would not. Either would I. BUFFALO SUCKS!!!

Alright, Alright, lets stop bashing cities.....don't forget there are also Fin fans that live in Buffalo too (LIKE ME). Yeah, Buffalo is a declining city but it once was a booming industrial, blue collar city. The people are hard working people and are proud of their city. I'd like to think my opinion is valued regardless of where I live. I don't want to start anything, and I don't know where you are from but I should start bashing your city for those kind of classless comments.

Losman7 said:
these guys are so delusional. You are still a 4-12 team, a couple of washed up d-lineman isn't gonna change that. A college coach isn't gonna change that, and one player at #2 isn't gonna change that.

actually, it does...(oh how i wish this was in the smack forum).....those linemen add depth and they are hardly washed, a College coach that the bills were lobbying for a couple of years ago, and a 2nd that will run or catch or practically throw for that matter over the bills D.......we sucked for ONE year while you suck for years...now thats comedy:roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
Spoken like a true bengal or cards fan. You sound like your team sucks. Maybe you might want to inform those finfans who think that the fins can go 10-6 or 11-5 based on that sched.
Cards fan! Bengals fan! Ouch!

I didn't say our team sucked. In fact, I think we'll do well next year. So I don't need to tell my fellow fans anything they don't already know. I was just pointing out how schedules have typically been determined. I think before the NFL changed the divisions, there would be no way a 4-12 team would get the schedule we got for this year.

njFinsForever said:
i for one, am pissed off that bills fans can sit back and make fun of the fins, meanwhile they are going into a season with a 2nd year quarterback who will most likely do ****ty...lets face it buffalo, you lost drew bledsoe, pat williams, and jonas jennings...and brought in kelly holcomb, what the hell were you thinking........i wonder who had the better offseason so far
you guys lost Ogun , RW , AJ and brought in who? Gordon? Booker? Yeah a lot of good that did .

Drew? :roflmao: That's just stupid. There isn't anything that Drew did that JP couldn't. If JP makes dumb mistakes, guess what? DREW did a lot of that.

JP is just as unproven as AJ. The only thing that AJ had proven , is that he can throw picks for TD's.

Yeah, who had the best off season? What's you season record so far? Oh yeah. 0-0. :rolleyes:

NO one knows until the games are played.

chuckcole said:
Cards fan! Bengals fan! Ouch!

I didn't say our team sucked. In fact, I think we'll do well next year. So I don't need to tell my fellow fans anything they don't already know. I was just pointing out how schedules have typically been determined. I think before the NFL changed the divisions, there would be no way a 4-12 team would get the schedule we got for this year.
Your are complaining about your sched. Did you realize that even if you went 0-16 you'd still have a difficult sched. because the fins belong in the AFCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nublar7
The best thing is that they went 10-6 and got denied a Monday Nighter. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

suckerss!!!

waaaaa waaaaa :cry:

Try .....try.......try to @ least get your facts straight!

so-long-Ricky said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nublar7
The best thing is that they went 10-6 and got denied a Monday Nighter. :lol:

Try .....try.......try to @ least get your facts straight!

:lolcry: :lolcry:

Wow you'd think going 9-7 and having a big bad QB JP Loserman would get you at least 1 monday nighter :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It must be the Buffalo women

wow.... What a bunch of cry babies... they havent even seen their QB play in the NFL yet before getting rid of Bledsoe. LOSSman will break his leg again and then be up ****s creek

Back
Top Bottom