Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

The bills fans may be dissing Saban, but I am sure that Mularkey and his staff are not. They know Saban is a major upgrade over Wannstedt.

Also, I might add that we have 0 cold weather games in December, not 1 as "Mr. Miagi the Mod at Bills Zone said. Our cold weather game is actually January 1. I know it is semantics, but just stating the facts. Get it right Bills Zone.

Losman7 said:
these guys are so delusional. You are still a 4-12 team, a couple of washed up d-lineman isn't gonna change that. A college coach isn't gonna change that, and one player at #2 isn't gonna change that.

Seems to me I remember three seasons ago a team that shall be nameless (cough cough sounds like Jills) went 3-13, how the addition of Drew Bledsoe was going to put them back in the playoffs, that Josh Reed was the next coming of Jerry Rice, and how with all this along with thier high first round pick they were going to be right in the mix of things once again.

Wow sounds familiar, so now that it's the Fins instead it's outrageous, guess what the Bills even swept the Fins that year. So why is it so hard to believe that the Fins just may have the same results. Just to add to that I don't really think the 4-12 Fins were as bad as the 3-13 Bills.

I am not saying the Fins are the same as they were in previous years but I don't think they are as bad as their record showed last year either. 8-8 is not a reach, beating the Bills is not a reach.

ih8brady said:
Ironically, Mark Twain lived in Buffalo.

Yes but he was on the road a LOT ! :roflmao:

I know Cleveland winters are no picnic, especially in the last 10 years. 4 of the top 10 snowfalls have occurred since I moved her in '95. Buffalo winters make ours look downright tropical. 2 morons I work with just took transfers to Buffalo. They both balked at first but I guess management threw a boatload of $$$ and a 10hp snow blower at them and off they went. :shakeno:

I don't know if the also thew in Jill season tix. :roflmao:

pcfin said:
The bills fans may be dissing Saban, but I am sure that Mularkey and his staff are not. They know Saban is a major upgrade over Wannstedt.
most bills fns think Saban will make the fins better.

PhinPhreak said:
that Josh Reed was the next coming of Jerry Rice, and how with all this along with thier high first round pick they were going to be right in the mix of things once again.

Jerry Rice? You have a link? :D.

We are in the mix of things . :wink:

Losman7 said:
Losman..we don't really know, Feeley has proven he sucks.

That's debatable. How do you think Losman would have performed behind our wonderful O-line last year?

Losman7 said:
Our D is better than yours. Our special teams are better than yours. Our RB is better than yours.

D was better last year. Now you won't have Pat Williams or anyone else to stuff up the middle. We lost TimBo and Chester for pretty much the whole season. Now with the addition of Carter and Holliday, we'll be much better up front this year, and I don't think you'll be nearly as good as last year.

I'll give you the special teams, but not by much. We have a pretty strong special teams, always have. Your return guy was very good, but can he kickoff and kick field goals too? ;)

By the way ... the Kool-Aid is great!

As a semi-pro lurker, I find it funny that one states something about the running of a mouth, then not showing up. During the Lucas debacle there were Bills fans falling off the ceiling that year of their sweep of us. The next year we got the broom back and the Bills fans were so sparse, even the Bills regulars were pretty few and far in between. The funny thing is, is that our teams have been pretty similar over the years and no one wants to admit--we've both had our fair share of choking, we've had awesome QBs, we've had very subpar QBs, we've both had coaches that were detrimental, we've had great defenses, we've had sputtering offenses. I guess we're bickering brothers in the family that is the AFC East.

finfan54 said:
well clumpy, you beat a Ricky williamless dolphin team. Yeah. enjoy it while you can cus that aint happnin this year. :lol:

Did you forget that we swept you in Wicky's first season in Miami?

ch19079 said:
i think most AFC EAST teams didnt liek there schedual.

just look at this team complaining:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=74033

o, im sorry, thats YOUR TEAM.
I would expect most to complain because the AFC East is an extremely tough, if not THE toughest, division in football. However, when coming off a 4-12 season, you'd expect something a little more "generous" than what is shown to be the hardest schedule based on last year's teams records.

Dbergan said:
God...how it will hurt when we spank your azz next year and I throw this post right back atcha. Imagine the humiliation when our college coached undertalented bunch hand you a can of whupazz...it's comin bubba...you ready?!! :D

I love being the underdog.....I can't remember ever having this luxury...but then any Bills fan must understand this since you guys are always underachievers and have several decades of proven underperformance to document it. ;)
Won't matter, because in typical Bills fans' fashion, if we beat them MOST of their fans (some excluded-clumpy, justa...) will HIDE and not show their faces at this mb for a few weeks. Or at least until we mess up...

MAYBE we suck next year, but we were in most games last year with a TERRIBLE coaching staff and TERRIBLE offensive system. WE only added players, so we should win most of those close games from last year and the others we should be in this year. We will surprise a lot of teams. Still think probably 8-8 in Saban's first year, but if more teams have the same attitude as these Bills fans... we will catch them off guard and win a LOT of games. The talent level in the NFL between a 4-12 team and a 10-6 team is NOT that great.

That is what makes the NFL so much fun.... Look at SD last year. Carolina the year before...

chuckcole said:
I would expect most to complain because the AFC East is an extremely tough, if not THE toughest, division in football. However, when coming off a 4-12 season, you'd expect something a little more "generous" than what is shown to be the hardest schedule based on last year's teams records.
Spoken like a true bengal or cards fan. You sound like your team sucks. Maybe you might want to inform those finfans who think that the fins can go 10-6 or 11-5 based on that sched.

Clumpy said:
Did you forget that we swept you in Wicky's first season in Miami?

I mean.. did you forget we swept you a year later?

Did you forget we own you all-time in head to head matchups?

Did you forget your team is 0-4 in superbowls?

Did you forget Loss(lose)man is your QB (the next rob johnson)?

I know you can come back and say: "well look at who your QB is.. blah blah".. but he's not being touted as the "future" and how many firstround picks have you used on QBs this decade? 3? 4?:spit:

Back
Top Bottom