Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

For the longest time,I thought it was a requirement that you be a total dumb *** to be a Bills fan.but I will say this, so-long-ricky is the most intelligent Bills fan Ive come across.the guy is a class act in my book.

so-long-Ricky said:
Normally I wouldn't say anything.......but if you're going to talk smack @ least get your facts right.

Buffalo went 9-7 last year.....not 10-6
Sorry for the MINOR mistake. Let me rephrase what I said:

"The best thing is that they went 9-7 and got denied a Monday Nighter."

The funny part is we've had so many consistent winning seasons and they say we suck after 1. How many losing seasons have the bills had lately besides this year? When was the last time the Bills made the playoffs?

HAHA! Dont you love it how everyone thinks that we're going to suck?? lol like we have a solid defense......

2 good WR's (could have 3 if we get Edwards or Williams), could get our RB back in Williams or draft.....we have a QB that IMO will have a MUCH improved year, the Bills have been nothing for years, they have nothing on us!

fishfan34 said:
Who cares! These are Buffalo fans. These are people that volunteer to live in where they live. They actually live there on purpose. They didn't lose a bet or get voted off the island, they grew up there, moved there, whatever, and STILL decided to stay. Now, I ask you, would you value the opinion of ANYONE that makes that kind of decision? I submit that you would not. Either would I. BUFFALO SUCKS!!!

Ironically, Mark Twain lived in Buffalo.

Phin_Phan said:
HAHA! Dont you love it how everyone thinks that we're going to suck?? lol like we have a solid defense......

2 good WR's (could have 3 if we get Edwards or Williams), could get our RB back in Williams or draft.....we have a QB that IMO will have a MUCH improved year, the Bills have been nothing for years, they have nothing on us!

Nothing on you??? Even if you draft Williams or Edwards , our top 2 will be better than your top 2. (check the stats)

Losman..we don't really know, Feeley has proven he sucks.

Our D is better than yours. Our special teams are better than yours. Our RB is better than yours.

Keep drinking the koolaid.

Losman7 said:
Nothing on you??? Even if you draft Williams or Edwards , our top 2 will be better than your top 2. (check the stats)

Losman..we don't really know, Feeley has proven he sucks.

Our D is better than yours. Our special teams are better than yours. Our RB is better than yours.

Keep drinking the koolaid.
]

You'll see how good your receivers are if losman can't get them the ball

When the Bills WIN a SuperBowl then i think you guys can come back and compare franchises.

You guys cry about a schedule in which both are pretty similar....I know I know we get to play the Titans and Cleveland but you guys got Cleveland and Cincy last year and you morons Missed the playoffs :eek: Hell you couldnt even beat Pittsburgh at home against there backups on offense to clinch the playoffs ....Tisk Tisk...

Yall come back now ya here

Not only is our team much better than the Bills...but if you compare FinHeaven to the Bills Zone there is no comparison...we blow the Bills Zone away.

Roman529 said:
Not only is our team much better than the Bills...but if you compare FinHeaven to the Bills Zone there is no comparison...we blow the Bills Zone away.
:yes: You can't even really compare the two. FinHeaven is like X-Box and Bills Zone is like Atari.

Nublar7 said:
:yes: You can't even really compare the two. FinHeaven is like X-Box and Bills Zone is like Atari.

There's also about a twenty times larger fanbase :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nublar7 said:

The other thing about the Bills Zone that is strange is how they give points so you can give out REP...whatever that means?? AND you get like 10 warnings before they put you in "time out" and suspend you from posting..LOL

Back
Top Bottom