Bills Fans Crying About our schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fans Crying About our schedule

Justasportsfan said:
Your are complaining about your sched. Did you realize that even if you went 0-16 you'd still have a difficult sched. because the fins belong in the AFCE?

Yes, I did realize that. And if you had read my posts, you would have realized that.

FiN.in.RI said:
:lolcry: :lolcry:

Wow you'd think going 9-7 and having a big bad QB JP Loserman would get you at least 1 monday nighter :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It must be the Buffalo women
Actually, Saban vs. BB would've gotten you at least 1 night game. They figured San Fran vs. Cards was more entertaining. :lol:

Besides, AJ throwing picks is for the comedy channel. :D
Good luck w/ your qb situation. At least we have a running game. You don't. Even if you drafted Smith or Rogers. Compared to Losman, they suck. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Your are complaining about your sched. Did you realize that even if you went 0-16 you'd still have a difficult sched. because the fins belong in the AFCE?
If you look at last years's standings, the AFC East is the ONLY division in which 3 of its teams had winning records. And we have to play them 6 times. The rest of our schedule consists of (based on last years standings) 3 teams with winning records (Chargers, Falcons, Broncos) and 6 with losing records (Carolina, Tampa, Chiefs, Browns, Raiders, Titans). New Orleans was 8-8. Not a world beater by any means. So lets stop our whinning about this "Hardest schedule" crap.

chuckcole said:
Yes, I did realize that. And if you had read my posts, you would have realized that.
Did I not quote you? The reason why I implied that you sound like a cards fan is because in the past they expect the league to have mercy on them and give them special treatment because they have a horrible franchise history, until now (they have a decent team)

Have you degraded yourself into saying the league should be more "generous" to the fins? Bend, don't break.

FiN.in.RI said:
:lolcry: :lolcry:

Wow you'd think going 9-7 and having a big bad QB JP Loserman would get you at least 1 monday nighter :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It must be the Buffalo women

It's primary based on ratings and strong market fanbase.....and a good product on the field.

I've mentioned on previous posts that I didn't think Miami had any chance to get a MNF game just based on their record alone. Along w/that I also said Buffalo wouldn't get a MNF game because they didn't make the playoffs.

On a side note.....this board seems to be going down him lately. Especially w/the low end smack talk regarding each others teams.

Losman7 said:
these guys are so delusional. You are still a 4-12 team, a couple of washed up d-lineman isn't gonna change that. A college coach isn't gonna change that, and one player at #2 isn't gonna change that.

JUST whwn you thought Jills fans couldn't possibly get any dumber...

Justasportsfan said:
Did I not quote you? The reason why I implied that you sound like a cards fan is because in the past they expect the league to have mercy on them and give them special treatment because they have a horrible franchise history, until now (they have a decent team)

Have you degraded yourself into saying the league should be more "generous" to the fins? Bend, don't break.

No, you didn't quote me. That would have been better.

There was no special treatment to teams before. It was a formula just like it is now. It was geared towards the worst team having the better schedule and the best team having the harder schedule. But now with more divisions and a different formula, this is not quite possible. That is what I was alluding to in saying that one would have expected a more "generous" (i.e., easier schedule) based on the previous year's record.

Now, I am not complaining. To quote our great coach, "it is what it is". Now, we'll go out and kick some a$$.

Yeah, Buffalo is a declining city

Wouldn't you have to a somewhat decent city to begin with to go on a decline?

chuckcole said:
No, you didn't quote me. That would have been better..
My bad, I will quote you now. See post #57 of this thread. :D.
chuckcole said:
There was no special treatment to teams before. It was a formula just like it is now. It was geared towards the worst team having the better schedule and the best team having the harder schedule. But now with more divisions and a different formula, this is not quite possible. That is what I was alluding to in saying that one would have expected a more "generous" (i.e., easier schedule) based on the previous year's record.

Now, I am not complaining. To quote our great coach, "it is what it is". Now, we'll go out and kick some a$$ .
You guys were not 4-12 in 2003 and yet you didn't have to go to buff and NE in Dec. wasn't that generous? :D

Justasportsfan said:
My bad, I will quote you now. See post #57 of this thread. :D.
You guys were not 4-12 in 2003 and yet you didn't have to go to buff and NE in Dec. wasn't that generous? :D

That's better! :lol:

Point made. BTW, when are you guys putting a dome on your stadium? :roflmao:

FireWrongstedt said:
It is.

So how's Cuba? I take it the only thing declining there is the no. of English speaking americans :D.

chuckcole said:
That's better! :lol:

Point made. BTW, when are you guys putting a dome on your stadium? :roflmao:
when Ralph Wilson becomes a senior citizen.

PhinPhreak said:
Seems to me I remember three seasons ago a team that shall be nameless (cough cough sounds like Jills) went 3-13, how the addition of Drew Bledsoe was going to put them back in the playoffs, that Josh Reed was the next coming of Jerry Rice, and how with all this along with thier high first round pick they were going to be right in the mix of things once again.

Wow sounds familiar, so now that it's the Fins instead it's outrageous, guess what the Bills even swept the Fins that year. So why is it so hard to believe that the Fins just may have the same results. Just to add to that I don't really think the 4-12 Fins were as bad as the 3-13 Bills.

I am not saying the Fins are the same as they were in previous years but I don't think they are as bad as their record showed last year either. 8-8 is not a reach, beating the Bills is not a reach.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

FireWrongstedt said:

Wow and it continues...Do a little research and you'll find Buffalo once was a leading industrial city in the east. I didn't realize April 14th was bash Buffalo day. You guys need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom