Bill's Game Predictions. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Game Predictions.

wow you think we are going to score 9. Our offense must be better than I thought, lol.

I think buffalo wins by 7-10 points, 13-6.

well, shoot, ive been so wrong these last two games my pride has escaped me:

DA Phins - 31-27

i respect the bills - i used to hate them when they had that unbeatable (except in superbowl - ha) unit. i mean even their backup QB Frank Reich produced and kicked our ***. they had a mean team and all that but this is a new era and i'm not afraid of what Bledsoe can do to us in a Bills uniform, even being 2-9. we just need to keep the pressure on him. I'll say it again: we need Trestman's playcalling in this particular game. Yep! Thurman on that swing pass. Killed us every time.

I belieev I predicted Dolphins win 27-24. I can only hope we score that much, I really want this win. Hopefully it doesn't end up like the second Jets game, where we were close in the first game, but get blown out the second time.

Bills are a good team.....I'll take Buffalo in this one, 24-14 FINAL.....lord I pray I am wrong.

If you really look at the Dolphins' performance in November, the team could have been 3-0 for that month, the referees in the Arizona game cost Miami the game, they were playing well and were poised for an upset in Seattle until AJ threw that backwards touchdown inside the final minute and we won against the worst team in the NFL, the 49ers. Now, I am aware that the Bills are miles ahead of San Fran, but no one can deny the fact that Miami has been playing better than they did early in the season, I still think Buffalo takes it, but don't be surprised if the Fins keep it close or better yet, pull out a win! (PLEASE!!)

Fins 20

bills 13

bledsoe:
2 ints
1 fumble
4 sacks

feeley:
2 tds
1 int
2 sacks
40 hurries
35 knockdowns

chambers:
6 catches
90 yrds
1 td

mcmike:
4 catches
1 td
81 yrds (breaks the record)

pope:
9 tackles
1 sack
1 fumble recovery

surtain:
1 pic

poole:
1 pic

mare:
3/3 fgs

the bills stink

Without Thomas, I think McGahee has a big day on the ground and in the passing game. Bills 'should' win this game.

Bills 24-10

But...any given Sunday...

Buffalo wins one or two games and suddenly they are unbeatable? I think the Phins take care of business at home and level mr. bledsoe.

Dolphins 24 (Mare missed another field goal.)
Bills 13

xiidaen said:
Without Thomas, I think McGahee has a big day on the ground and in the passing game. Bills 'should' win this game.

Bills 24-10

But...any given Sunday...
bledsoe likes to throw INTs. the bills got lucky none of them hurt them last game at seattle.

as a bills fan, i dont think your QB and recievers can get more than 10 points on our D. but i see a CB INT for a TD giving you 17.

the question is, can the bills put up more than 17 on the fins with no zack or junior???? god i hope so.

it might sound crazy, but there is a good chance we can win the next 4 games. and we might be playing the 8-0 big ben to get a 10-6 record. playoffs??? its a dream i know, but it starts with a win vs the fins.

Back
Top Bottom