Bill's Game Predictions. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Game Predictions.

ch19079 said:
bledsoe likes to throw INTs. the bills got lucky none of them hurt them last game at seattle.

as a bills fan, i dont think your QB and recievers can get more than 10 points on our D. but i see a CB INT for a TD giving you 17.

the question is, can the bills put up more than 17 on the fins with no zack or junior???? god i hope so.

it might sound crazy, but there is a good chance we can win the next 4 games. and we might be playing the 8-0 big ben to get a 10-6 record. playoffs??? its a dream i know, but it starts with a win vs the fins.

and ends here buddy

ch19079 said:
bledsoe likes to throw INTs. the bills got lucky none of them hurt them last game at seattle.

as a bills fan, i dont think your QB and recievers can get more than 10 points on our D. but i see a CB INT for a TD giving you 17.

the question is, can the bills put up more than 17 on the fins with no zack or junior???? god i hope so.

it might sound crazy, but there is a good chance we can win the next 4 games. and we might be playing the 8-0 big ben to get a 10-6 record. playoffs??? its a dream i know, but it starts with a win vs the fins.

Thats mighty tall of you to handle youself that way instead of trying to balst people. The thisng i see happening is Mghee will do well, but the phins are on a roll of sorts. I predict dolphins 17 bills 20 going into the 4th.. from there out i have no idea it depends which teams show up

ch19079 said:

Feely likes to throw INT's returned for TD's. :D

Clumpy said:
Rightfully so :D
As they say, that's why they play the games!

PS

I like your forum over at the Bills zone also, I've been treated with respect so far! But I also have not been trash talking!

NJFINSFAN1 said:

PS

I like your forum over at the Bills zone also, I've been treated with respect so far! But I also have not been trash talking!
We are playing @ Miami, although the bills should be favored, I wouldn't be surprised if Miami pulls an "UPSET" ( :lol: ).

www.twobillsdrive.com

try this message board. you get even less respect now that zack isnt playing this week.

whats really funny, dolphins fans talk more trash about their own team. i can just sit back and enjoy.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

PS

:up:

No sense in talking smack w/ finfans. Hardly any of them own up and come back to eat crow. They'll talk big before the game and disappear after the loss. The first game was an example.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

PS

thats cus your a jets fan. we dont like the jets, but not as much as we hate TOM BRADY (not the pats, just brady), and the fins are definatly our AFC east rival.

Look at Clumpy!!

When his little buddies come around the cr@p starts flying. It's obvious you have a soft spot for the fins since you are hear all the time. Stop the act and fess up to being a Dolphin fan. If we win "which will be a chore this year" Take the little yellow bus back home and nussle up with a Dolphin blanket and don't come back.

I don't recall myself talking big, but I will admit if the dolphins deserved to lose or not. And as I recall, someone(can't remember who) on this board went through with his bet, and changed his avatar and stuff, and said that Kelly was better than marino and stuff for over a week. It was a long time to keep seeing that stuff, cuz he posted a lot.

Back
Top Bottom