Bill's Game Predictions. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Game Predictions.

And I will say that it will be easier for the Dolphins to beat the Bills, than it will for me to get an A on my MEB(Material and Energy Balances) exam that's in 30min. (And no, I have been studying for the past few days, so don't say that's because your always on this board.) If I manage a B though, the Fins have to win, because the class is that hard. I deserve something good like a win over the Bills if I even sniff a B.

I took a class like that at Univ of Buffalo, Advanced Molecular Biology.......that class gave me gray hair :mad:

Clumpy said:
I took a class like that at Univ of Buffalo, Advanced Molecular Biology.......that class gave me gray hair :mad:
the Miami Dolphins are giving finfans grey hair and they're all balding this season as well. :lol:

Well wish me luck, cuz I'm off. I'll be back in about an hour, probably with some mre grays( I have a good number of them already, I mean I'm 19, come on, I have this many grays already)

Justasportsfan said:
No sense in talking smack w/ finfans. Hardly any of them own up and come back to eat crow. They'll talk big before the game and disappear after the loss. The first game was an example.

I can say the same for you Bill Fans. I can say the same for any team. Don't think that you guys are all that special. I don't go troll around on other team boards I sit at home on my team board. This is where my heart belongs even if we're 2-9 or if we're 11-0

KTownsDolphins said:
We are 2-9 and we've beaten two very iffy teams in st.louis and SF.

We don't deserve any respect we need to earn it by winning some tough ball games.

Well said :up:

KTownsDolphins said:
I can say the same for you Bill Fans. I can say the same for any team. Don't think that you guys are all that special. I don't go troll around on other team boards I sit at home on my team board. This is where my heart belongs even if we're 2-9 or if we're 11-0
Sorry, I've been here since the start of FH. I've owned up to every loss to the fins .I've taken the good and the bad. Watching you guys attack each other makes trolling a lot of fun. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Sorry, I've been here since the start of FH. I've owned up to every loss to the fins .I've taken the good and the bad. Watching you guys attack each other makes trolling a lot of fun. :D
That is true, we are at each other all the time on these boards. But that is to be expected when we are having a losing season. I just know when we beat the Bills sunday we will all be happy. For the exception of the people that are pulling for us to have the #1 or 2 pick. Then we will see threads like "Why is everybody so happy we blew our pick" and "Well now we cant trade down".

Fins win 24-17

Drfletcherdc said:
Buffalo wins one or two games and suddenly they are unbeatable? I think the Phins take care of business at home and level mr. bledsoe.

Dolphins 24 (Mare missed another field goal.)
Bills 13

I also have respect for the Bills and think they have gotten a lot better in recent weeks. However their 3 most dominating wins have been against very weak NFC West opponents and when they've come back to play AFC teams, except for the Jets with Quincy Cater at QB, they've gotten crushed themselves. Miami stinks but could very easily be 3-0 vs the NFC West teams and they dominated St. Louis just like the Bills did. I think the Bills will have a tougher time at Miami than they did at Seattle but will still take the victory.

As bad as Miami has been this season I have only been impressed by their oppenents twice and neither of them were New England or Pittsburgh. I was impressed with the Jets in the Monday nighter (but not in the first meeting at all) and I was impressed with the Bills last drive against them (started at their 4 and drove down to the Miami 1 all with the running game and completely ran out the clock). That's it.

Bills 22 (running away in the 4th quarter)
Fins 10

Back
Top Bottom