Bills offer to Clay coming on Thursday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills offer to Clay coming on Thursday

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 35s35 seconds ago
Jimmy Graham's cap number this year is $8M. Jimmy Graham. Think about that.

this is why I can live with 7 but would seriously struggle to go higher

As well as this...

2013-10-1210_33_36.gif

LynchTD.gif

11760715.jpg

Go to 1:35 of this video to watch Lynch come off the line, go to the ground, get back and recover to catch the TD vs SC.

[video=youtube;i-fnxzDTb_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-fnxzDTb_g[/video]

If Buffalo offers Clay a deal that averages something like $6 million but puts a big number in the first year only, do you still let him go?

I am getting tired of the game Buffalo is playing. Now he is going to visit Cleveland. We can't do anything with Cameron until We know what is going on with Clay.

I am getting tired of the game Buffalo is playing. Now he is going to visit Cleveland. We can't do anything with Cameron until We know what is going on with Clay.
we have Clay signed for 2015, Buffalo is under the gun to get a TE. If the Dolphins do plan on matching the offer, I hope they take the full 5 days to do it while other TEs sign elsewhere

Sign Jordan anyways we cant keep waiting. If we can get both that would be nice!

I agree. Miami can't wait if they want Cameron or they risk losing both. This is one of those make or brake decisions for our FO

Back
Top Bottom