**Bills/Phins Post Game** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bills/Phins Post Game**

The problem is that McD was McD. He has never seen a WR route that isn’t a deep in-cut. He has no answers. Even the misdirection pitches - they weren’t working. Things started working when we started using a NORMAL running game. And then he went away from it.

Tua….major questions. McD? He’s out of his depth.

Time to hit reset and strongly consider a move at QB. He’s not it
This. I've been a staunch defender/supporter of tua. I so bad wanted him to be the guy. I've seen enough. He just can't succeed if things do go according to plan. He can't extend plays. He can play QB in the NFL but to win big games you need a guy who can put the team in his back. It kills me to say it but he can't.

T

They literally held them on 4th down and gave is a chance to tie. They created multiple turnovers. Offense didn’t do **** with it.

Did you see how fast and deep their line was in our backfield every play while Allen was able to stand flat footed and survey every inch of the field. Tua would have put up a 30 burger behind the Bill's OL.

Y’all see Josh Allen pumping up the crowd in our own stadium after the game. This organization is a joke lol. So disrespectful and we can’t even do anything about it lol
Yep, cause we’re suckers

Never were gonna overcome the injuries going into the game. Sure as hell aren't going to win the game stacking more of those on top.

Defense played games tonight.

Until ST completely screwed up the momentum and the wheels came off per usual. (Why is it every time there is a giant play against this team the whole game is lost?)

Offense was tight, creative, was cooking early on. Once behind it 100% regressed to catch-up mode of x=t (x:tua, t=Hill). It's crazy how vanilla the playcalling goes from behind. Would love to see stats on that.

In any case AvG down, all EDGE gone and Ingram playing in coverage? Be hard pressed to say we're getting another W here next week @KC. Just hard.
Most of the fans I know new McD would be out coached in the second half, status quo man

How does he put it on his back when his receiver are dropping passes? Even his superstar receiver?

He's not Allen...

Ver y few QBs are Allen.
Stop it. You’re saying his 2 interceptions were not his fault?

Back
Top Bottom