**Bills/Phins Post Game** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bills/Phins Post Game**

Can't put this all on Tua...

Hill even dropped probably a sure TD on the holding call on #30.

He dropped a few key other downs..

Wilson drop catches too.
Can’t put it all on Tua, but he just hasn’t put the team on his back this season, except for maybe the Chargers game.

Every other opportunity he’s had to prove himself in the big stage he has wilted. Not sure he’s the guy anymore. Sucks. Guess he’ll still have the playoffs to show he can bounce back…on the road in KC.

Tonight is an important part of the McDaniel and Tua era. I think tonight is when people seriously turn on them. People don't find quirkiness cute anymore when the team disappoints and loses.
Cute is never good when discussing football

This team had chances at the #1 seed. It all started with the titans. I hope they get dismantled against KC. Will save us the trouble of losing to the Bills again

Big failure for me in the off season was not adding a big pass catching TE or a 3rd WR that can pull his weight and knows how to run routes :( This needs to be a priority hole to fill this off season.

Wilson contract made it hard to add a big name 3rd receiver.

He was getting shut down by the Bill 3rd corner..almost no separation.

Well, in fairness, our coaches never can tell our players to remember that and make him eat his disrespect through a straw because every couple of years our coaches change.
Even if they could tell them and as much as I hate Josh Allen he’s a dawg. We don’t have anybody on our team except maybe Wilkins who’s a dawg. We are a soft ass team and organization. All finesse. For years I’ve wanted a tough team like the Steelers or Ravens. Atleast those teams will punch teams in the mouth with physicality. We never do

Kudos to the de defense for hanging in there and giving the team a chance after chance.

Pathetic performance in the 2nd half by the offense and McDaniel. How do you abandon the run that way? It’s just inexcusable. Tyreek fell short again in a big game against the bills, and Tua is not it when the game is on the line. I love the dude, and I think he’s really good - but he’s missing that quality, and when everyone unravels around him, he sinks. He looked like he was going to cry on the sideline before that last drive. I had 0 confidence were going to do anything that drive.

Does anyone really think the Bills are going anywhere? Half the dolphins playing were second stringers or retreads off the street. You can’t overcome all of that. The last play really made me question Tua tho. What was he throwing to? There wasn’t pressure coming.
Bill's will lose as usual
Barely best us

McDaniel is an absolutely abysmal play caller and just cannot be trusted at all

What's worse is he looked like he was pissing himself on the sidelines he had no idea what to do in our own stadium.

The whole thing was pathetic
Some people will just look past this and the inevitable disaster that will be next week but it's just the same lolphins

Sure he's a young coach but he's not improving at anything. At all.

Back
Top Bottom