Bills Sign Trent Sherfield | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Sign Trent Sherfield

I 100% agree with CK, with what we have now, we are way more dynamic, and less predictable.

Defenses have to respect out dynamic receiving dual first and foremost, so getting close to the LOS to cover them is their funeral, but having Saubert and his blocking will allow whomever get the reception with more room.

If a secondary show huge respect to Hill and Waddle, you give Miami a huge chance for a quick pass to one of our fast RBs or maybe even to "lost in the crowd of giants" Barrios, with Saubert and/or a Linemen ahead to block for them...Good luck there.

I 100% agree with CK, with what we have now, we are way more dynamic, and less predictable.

Defenses have to respect out dynamic receiving dual first and foremost, so getting close to the LOS to cover them is their funeral, but having Saubert and his blocking will allow whomever get the reception with more room.

If a secondary show huge respect to Hill and Waddle, you give Miami a huge chance for a quick pass to one of our fast RBs or maybe even to "lost in the crowd of giants" Barrios, with Saubert and/or a Linemen ahead to block for them...Good luck there.
Hopefully this is an indication, McDaniel is going to start using the short to intermediate passing game this year. Especially if defenses continue to take the middle of the field away from Miami's offense. Berrios was very good in limited use as a short passing game reciever. And EZ is known for his ability to break tackles, combined with Saubert and Smythe's blocking, things could get fun.

I’m I the only the only one that has concerns that CraCraft just can’t stay healthy? The guy barely played and was hurt half the season. Wtf?

Atleast, Sherfield was available most of the season.
Come on. If we are worried about CraCraft being hurt , something else already went real bad. I think they are definitely starting to feel more comfortable with EE (let Sherfield walk). As of now Hill, Waddle, Berrios, EE, and Wilson would be ahead of CraCraft. He is not even a lock to make the team (unless maybe we trade Wilson and don't draft/sign anyone else) as he is battling Swain for the 6th spot.

Back
Top Bottom