Bills Sign Trent Sherfield | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Sign Trent Sherfield

Trent Sherfield with the shot across the bow!!!

Machine Gun GIF

NE gets MG
Buffalo gets Sherfield
Maimi gets 3 ex jets
The Jets are just a QB away from a superbowl according to their board and it was super duper impressive to get to 4th in the division with Zachapano at QB so the roster is super impressive. Makes sense to copy them......

..but given they ran the same offensive system, it's not terribly surprising.

My guess is that it was about opportunity. He was never going to be a 1 or 2 here. In Buffalo he had a chance.

I also believe he was more valuable than many here give him credit for. He was our best blocking WR and our best ST player. Berrios is a better returner but I’m not sure which guy actually provides more on STs. Sheffield was also precise in his route running and that’s valuable for spacing even on plays where he isn’t targeted. IMO he was more valuable than people realize.

The Jets are just a QB away from a superbowl according to their board and it was super duper impressive to get to 4th in the division with Zachapano at QB so the roster is super impressive. Makes sense to copy them......

..but given they ran the same offensive system, it's not terribly surprising.
I can't wait to see Rodgers fall on his face up there. This ain't the NFC North, Jack.

Damn I miss the Zach Thomas philosophy.
We would expect that after one season, why? I loved that Zach wouldn't go to another team in the division. But, another way to keep good players from going to a division rival, is to retain good players. I'm not saying Sherffield works in this scenario. But, you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom