Bills Taking Hard Line On Peters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Taking Hard Line On Peters

Actually, since Stroud did go to the Pro Bowl in the 2005 season, Its only been 2006 and 2007 he didn't go.

So the only reason he didn't go was injuries. But, he has had a long time to get healthy this time, unlike 2007. He said he tried to get healthy the wrong way, this time he did it the right way, rest and rehab.

And lets not sugar coat it either, he wasn't just a pro bowler, he was an all-pro, that means he was the best DT in football.

Just like you hope Ricky can be a stud again, i hope Stroud can.

I think the bigger problem for the Bills is their coaching, it's not very good. Stroud may make a play or two this year, but he'll hardly be the force he was in Jacksonville. JMO.

I think the bigger problem for the Bills is their coaching, it's not very good. Stroud may make a play or two this year, but he'll hardly be the force he was in Jacksonville. JMO.

Jauron's not a winner. He really doesn't get criticized because well the Bills haven't had any expectations. Plus he was hired by Levy who can do know wrong for Bills fan. They lost the game last year to Dallas because of horrible coaching. Though they got a gift from Washington from horrible coaching by Gibbs. Losing Fairchild to Colorado St was a blessing in disguise for the Bills. I thought he gameplanned horribly. The last few years when I watch the Bills it seems like they come out and look very good on their opening drive. Than it's a bunch of nothing. I think Wannstedt and Richie Kotite think that Jauron's coaching during the Dallas game last year was ridiculous.

Well in two weeks from right now we'll both be done with our home openers. Damn I can't wait.

I'd say Jauron might have exceeded expectations, but he's probably in trouble this year if the Bills dont win at least 9 games. They have certainly the talent to do so. I dont think he's a very good coach either.

The coaching staff in Buffalo eclipses anything Miami has had in years and this year the fish are sporting a first time head coach.

I like your opinion on Stroud because they are usually wrong.

The coaching staff in Buffalo eclipses anything Miami has had in years and this year the fish are sporting a first time head coach.

I don't think the Bills nor the Dolphins fans can criticize coaching staffs. Bills fans laughed at the Dolphins when Mularkey was OC and running HB passes on 2-pt conversions. Though i'm laughing at the faith in Jauron. The Bills have allowed themselves to be a 2nd team in a city that loves them. Jauron is the smartest guy in the room 9/10 times but that doesn't make him a good coach. Even a Bills fan would have to admit IMO, that Jauron cost them the Dallas game and maybe even the Broncos game. The lack of a Qb has made both these teams bad IMO. Donahoe was an awful GM. I think Marv put down a foundation, which I hope Parcells is doing also. Having a new coach puts life into myself as A Dolphins fan. Though I wonder how Bills fans can put faith in Jauron. I thought Sherman was the best hire. I'm not going to compare the Bills to the Dolphins because i've got no base as them making better decisions that last few years. Though how many cities play 2nd fiddle to a hockey team?

That's something to be proud?

That's like a low-class family in the projects making fun of a homeless guy for being poor.

That's something to be proud?

That's like a low-class family in the projects making fun of a homeless guy for being poor.

I think Saban could've been a good NFL coach. Though it's not like the stache and Cameron are examples of NFL greatness. Greg Williams and Mike Mularkey were awful. Bills fans laughed when Mularkey was hired as OC, rightfully so.

Jauron has had one winning season as a head coach. He's never won a playoff game. He was 35-45 with the Bears and 14-18 with the Bills thus far. I'll wipe the slate with the Lions because he was interim. Dave Wannstedt has a better resume than Jauron as a head coach.

Dick Juron has a losing record as a HC in the NFL with both the Bears and Bills, he sucks! There's proof of it. Don't look at the Dolphins staff and proclaim anything cause you have nothing to base an opinion on. Many young HC have success their first year, it's not unheard of.

As for Stroud he just landed on the 31st ranked defense each of the last two years, you think he's just gonna suddely transform that Defense in the a good unit? You had a better defense in 06 then now and still managed just 31st in the league.

Dick Juron has a losing record as a HC in the NFL with both the Bears and Bills, he sucks! There's proof of it. Don't look at the Dolphins staff and proclaim anything cause you have nothing to base an opinion on. Many young HC have success their first year, it's not unheard of.

As for Stroud he just landed on the 31st ranked defense each of the last two years, you think he's just gonna suddely transform that Defense in the a good unit? You had a better defense in 06 then now and still managed just 31st in the league

The fish have just brought in ANOTHER rookie head coach, the last two have been proclaimed the "saviors of the fish". Dick Jauron could be 0-100 and still have accomplished more than sparano as a head coach.

A healthy Defensive squad with great depth and skill on the D-Line, solid LBs with decent depth, Great speed and solid skill and depth at DB.

Bold prediction: Bills D will rank around 12th in the league and will rank top 5 in turnovers.

As for Stroud he just landed on the 31st ranked defense each of the last two years, you think he's just gonna suddely transform that Defense in the a good unit? You had a better defense in 06 then now and still managed just 31st in the league.

Its not exactly the same the defense as last year. And so far so good, the starting defense hasn't given up a point in the preseason.

As for DJ, like most coaches, it's all about the QB. He hasn't had one. Jim Miller, Cade McNown, and Shane Mathews, were his QB's in CHicago. I think he even had Kordell Stewart for a year?

Hopefully Trent Edwards is the guy. Belichek wasn't better than Juaron before Brady.

They were 18th in points allowed. Though it's not just Stroud the Bills have. They get Poszluszny back and they also get Ko Simpson and added Kawika Mitchell. Over a third of the defense for the Bills has changed. They had guys who really shouldn't be in the NFL starting last year.

They were 18th in points allowed. Though it's not just Stroud the Bills have. They get Poszluszny back and they also get Ko Simpson and added Kawika Mitchell. Over a third of the defense for the Bills has changed. They had guys who really shouldn't be in the NFL starting last year.

I said they had a better defense in 06 and still finished 31st.

The fish have just brought in ANOTHER rookie head coach, the last two have been proclaimed the "saviors of the fish". Dick Jauron could be 0-100 and still have accomplished more than sparano as a head coach.

TS has half the Cowboys coaches and Asst, a team that went 13-3 last year. Tony also has BP to answer any question and give his expert advise. I know you think the Bills are better then the Dolphins in every way, but they're not. TS has far more to draw from then Juron. Juron has a track record and it's been losing. TS has been a Oline coach for quite a few and has been working with BP. BP hand picked this coaching staff. He knows what to look for in successful candidates. Tony also has Ireland one of the brightest young minds n the game.

A healthy Defensive squad with great depth and skill on the D-Line, solid LBs with decent depth, Great speed and solid skill and depth at DB.

Every year it's something with Bill fans, last year it was JP Losman and the awsome Oline, howd that turn out? This year it Trent Edwards and the returning Defense...blah, blah, blah.

If the Bills had made significant strides, I could see the Bill fans thinking they're better. But they always end up sucking and the fans spew nonsense about how much better they will be.

Miami had a ton of injuries in 07 too and not just on one side of the ball, but Bill fans ignore this while telling us how our team is two years behind theirs. So we lose players due to injury and have a bad year and the Bills lose players and have a bad year. The Bills win 6 more games, but the Dolphin finish the season better ranked on both sides of the ball, but the Bills are 2 years ahead of the Dolphins.

Based on the fact that any team can go from worst to first and somone does every year. I find it a joke to hear Bill fans opinions on the two teams. Take into account the Bills have just 2 wins in the last 32 over teams with winning records and the fact that 4 of the Bills 7 wins last year came against the Jets and Dolphins and 2 other wins against the Bengals and Ravnes and the bills had 6 wins against teams that were a combined 21-47 hardly like the Bills beat the class of the NFL in 07. Bill fans opinions of their team is way, way wayyyyyy, overrated.

Back
Top Bottom