Bills vs. Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Dolphins

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
After what i watched saturday night and last week against baltimore, i am not impressed. I still think London fletcher is overrated, and what the hell happend to spikes? The penalties they have gotten are ridiculous on both sides of the ball but especially on the offensive line which i think we will destroy on sunday night football. the bills will be better by december and will have the snow in there favor, but just as i have said, reed will be no peerless price and the change in offensive stategy will hurt them more than it will help them IMO, especially if they continue with the penalties. guys jumping offsides all day long and holding like every 4th play.

Also Jeff Posey is not all that good that i saw. and oh, my favorite, sam adams, is yes, well, a fat tub of goo who will not be a fullt time employee. I wish he were cus i think we could easily wear him down no problem.

Ive seen their Oline and Dline get dominated by both Baltimore and Tennesees' lines.

Now i know bills fans will tell you the old this is preseason, yadda yadda yadda, and i believe they will be better come sept. 7, but they are far from being anywhere close to a super bowl team and the look on gregg williams' face tells it all if you ask me.

Actually,most Bills fans are really peeved over their last two outings. Their board reminds me kind of like how this board was after the TB game... "the sky is falling..".

I'm not gonna take a whole lot into account with the Bills game except for their "awesome" O-line..

That O-line was getting destroyed. Just imagine how we are gonna handle them? And you don't "play when you want to" on the offensive line.

Sounds like Armagheddon already.:rolleyes: These teams don't really have much time left to get their sh** together. I didn't see all of the Bills/Titans game but what I did see was alot of lost-looking Bill defensive players runnin' around aimlessly. Our D-line is alot tougher than the Ravens and Titans lines, so IMO alot of teams QB's are in for a rough ride.:fire: :D

I've been saying for months that their line is overrated (mostly on the smack forum) and I saw nothing to change my opinion.

Maybe they will pull it together in the next couple of weeks by the regular season. But, I doubt it.

well, i would gather so. I would be really pissed if i were a bills fan. first off, this should stick the media with some reality who makes it seem like all problems are solved. and let me tell you, they are not! It is one thing to get a lot of penalties in the first preseason game, but the second? the offensive line has veterans playing every position except for mike williams, a 2nd year guy, who by the way, also looks a bit heavy and a guy you could beat around the corner easily with JT switching to LDE which he does sometimes. But they were not very good on either side of the ball and antwan williams got so toasted by Mccerrins it is not funny, i mean way worse than jamar fletcher kind of toasted! by like 8 yds!

This is nonsense...Bills fan could be saying the same things about us...Preseason should be taken with a grain of salt...
Look at our additions:
Junior looked like Pittman's biatch slow and old, B.G our big signing has looked like Rob Johnson, C.C has been labeled a "bust"
So let`s face it none of our teams have looked dynamite...
Let`s reserve judgment for the regular season...

Originally posted by M-REAL
Sounds like Armagheddon already.:rolleyes: These teams don't really have much time left to get their sh** together. I didn't see all of the Bills/Titans game but what I did see was alot of lost-looking Bill defensive players runnin' around aimlessly. Our D-line is alot tougher than the Ravens and Titans lines, so IMO alot of teams QB's are in for a rough ride.:fire: :D

yeah, i would say that. i focused in on sam adams and he didnt even charge the line, he tried going around P diddy, which looked very awkward with tennesee running right up their ars. Im thinking they are going very vanilla like us in the first game and keeping spikes out and all, but they i would think the titans would make them alittle more fiesty the second time around. i will wait until next week, of course though, i wont be able to see this one.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
This is nonsense...Bills fan could be saying the same things about us...Preseason should be taken with a grain of salt...
Look at our additions:
Junior looked like Pittman's biatch slow and old, B.G our big signing has looked like Rob Johnson, C.C has been labeled a "bust"
So let`s face it none of our teams have looked dynamite...
Let`s reserve judgment for the regular season...

yeah but they were awful and they were saying that in the telecast. it was way worse than our showing against teh world champs. i mean way way worse! penalties shouldnt be that much of a problem with this team and yet it continous.

i will say this though, Nate clements is a guy that jay fiedler wants to stay away from! He is the only one who is really making great plays on defense. i would say travis henry is also the guy on offense. everything else looks bad-average

It's preseason!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about how the Bills are looking, of all the AFC East teams this year, I think they are the second best (Fins obviously the best). They may have lost Price, but they still have the trio of Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds, while on defense adding Takeo Spikes will give them a boost. However, I still think their defense is average to below average, but they are still better than the Jets. Their team would be a lot better if they had a pass rush. Their DEs are far from special and Posey was the pass rushing LB last year in a 3-4, going to a 4-3 will limit him.

Hey I don't think the Bills or Jets will pose too much of a threat, pre-season or post-season, whatever. The Patriots are the ones in our division to worry about this year. When we do play em', it will be a very hard-hitting 60 min.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It's preseason!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care about how the Bills are looking, of all the AFC East teams this year, I think they are the second best (Fins obviously the best). They may have lost Price, but they still have the trio of Bledsoe, Henry, and Moulds, while on defense adding Takeo Spikes will give them a boost. However, I still think their defense is average to below average, but they are still better than the Jets. Their team would be a lot better if they had a pass rush. Their DEs are far from special and Posey was the pass rushing LB last year in a 3-4, going to a 4-3 will limit him.

let me just say this. they think takeo spikes is all world already and he has not been under a real microscope as a bill yet. he says they have the best LB's in teh game and is thumping his chest with a team that is not ready for prime time. that makes gregg williams' job tougher to control. Its preaseason, but they look like the bengals in preseason. Im not worried about sam adams or posey or schoebel or Kasey or any of their safeties. just stay away from clements.

Well I'll say this, T. Henry will be a monster this year, when they get to the regular season and start really running him, their O will seem vastly different than it does right now. The OL run blocking isn't bad, but if they have to pass alot they might be in trouble. Drews still holds the rock too long, and not very moble, as usual. But with TH being a threat, they will have time to throw. There were times running up their gut wasn't that possible. They weren't playing consistent in that game. But I won't take them likely, they will be a different team come regular season, I'll bet you on that. Their base O and D doesn't look that good. If they play like this next week then they may be a little concern. But by our 2nd game with them, they will probably clicking good. The Jets didn't look that bad against Tampa, as a matter of fact they went down the field and scored on their first drive. We didn 't come close. The Pats weren't as sharp against the skins as they were against the Giants, but still played decently. I'm not putting no team below us at this point. Our D played good last week, lets see if they can improve this week. They still have a lot to prove to me, based on last year's performance, I'm not convinced yet that they're ready for prime time. No team is running a lot this preseason so we really can't tell what's what with no one..so hold on to your hats to see what's really the deal with any team.

Preseason means nothing and no matter how bad the BIlls looked in there games thus far i know that they have good players and they will be are toughest opponent of the season. We should not even watch the preseason games cause they taint are percipation of how teams really will be during the season.

Back
Top Bottom