Bills vs. Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Dolphins

sorry CK, i quoted the wrong post. my stern language was not inteded for you.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Spikes wasn't playing...amd even if he was and they lost 50-0, I wouldn't give a ****:rolleyes:

Like I've been saying all along, preseason is like crack...****s with your mind and distorts reality(acid would of been a better example)

Wagons, talk about your excuses. If you think gregg williams is sitting there at his desk going, yeah, all these penalties and first teams driving on my defense`and teams kicking my offensive line in is just becuase its preseason, well i say, you go with that!:lol: im sure the patriots are already licking their chops! and you know damn well belechick just loves to show drew bledsoe the door.

I know the Bills won't go out w/o a fight but, the Pats are still the ones I feel will give us more trouble probably. It's still early tho' and the tides of war still have not begun. Every time I open the newspaper I read how the Jets have more trouble with their team. By the time the season starts, there won't be anyone left to put up a resistance.:lol:

Quick takes.....

Spikes is a very good player and will continue to be for Buffalo. If you can't say he's a leader because he hasn't played a real game yet, then you have to do the same for Junior Seau and Sammy Knight.

The Patriots are still the team that I feel is the biggest threat. As long as Belichick is the coach and they're relatively healthy, I think they'll be there competing for the East title at the end. Especially if they get back to running the ball.

Thank-youuu Muck. We shall all see what happens when all is said and done. Today a friend of mine called me to place a bet with him on the Jets/Fins first game(he thinks the jets will win-hehe) but I said better yet, place that bet with me on the first Pats/Fins one instead. He said, how much? I said, sh** 50.00$ He said, why so much? I said, Cause they are playing em' in MIAMI baby! Note:Buddy's goin to lose some money. Nuff said!

first of all finfan54 , your posts are absolutely ridiculous! You r the biggest homer i have ever seen!

Second, you havent seen anything yet from the bills defense! All they are playing is vanilla base defenses! Lebeau has not even sprinkled any of his genious blitzing schemes into the gameplan yet because it would be evry stupid to show the nation our schemes!

As far as sam adams, he did a damn good job of plugging the middle and freeing up pat williams! Sam is here to stop the run , not rush the passer!

As for all the penalties, GW said it himself that the majority of those penalities were caused by players that wont even be on the final roster come september!

Granted, overall I myself am not too pleased with the Tennessee game, but I do realize it is preseason and there is alot that lebeau, Jerry gray, and gilbride are not showing! I'm not worried at all! Last years preseason never led me to believe that our offense would be so high powered and look what happened!

Originally posted by Muck

Especially if they get back to running the ball.

Thats the problem they do not have a rb! This will ultimately lead to their downfall! But I do still think they are the team to beat in the AFC east! Am I worried about game 1 versus they, yes! But boy am i glad its on our home turf!

Originally posted by zevo

Thats the problem they do not have a rb! This will ultimately lead to their downfall! But I do still think they are the team to beat in the AFC east! Am I worried about game 1 versus they, yes! But boy am i glad its on our home turf!

true zevo, that game scares the piss outta me..we lose that we could start 1-3...I think we will definately beat Jax...no Jimmy Smith...their top receiving threat is jj stokes:lol: ...If we beat the Pats we will start off 2-2, or 3-1...much better...good to get our hardest stretch in the beginning

Good to see some props for Buffalo in here...rarely do you see objective analysis from a rival...MDfinfan made the best point: Travis Henry is a beast...our o-line, which is awful in pass blocking is the exact opposite in run blocking...Henry will force 8 in the box, and our passing game will be fine.......Xsux....spikes self-involved?...no, try patrick surtain(surtan?..certain my ***, not when we played you).

all in all, it looks to be a great year, with hopefully the same great rivalry we both had in the Kelly-Marino years

Hey, I'm just going by what I've seen of him. It just seems a lot of when he talks it's about "me". Yes, I know he's the core of your D now, but maybe he should just word **** better. I guess he's not used to the camera ;) . Surtan? You mean Surtain. Yeah, I don't know the whole story about the Madison/Surtain thing except for the fact his wife was promoting Pat or something of that sort? I don't know the details. Anyway, he can be ****y a little bit..he had a great year last year.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Hey, I'm just going by what I've seen of him. It just seems a lot of when he talks it's about "me". Yes, I know he's the core of your D now, but maybe he should just word **** better. I guess he's not used to the camera ;) . Surtan? You mean Surtain. Yeah, I don't know the whole story about the Madison/Surtain thing except for the fact his wife was promoting Pat or something of that sort? I don't know the details. Anyway, he can be ****y a little bit..he had a great year last year.

and Spikes has had 5 great years....but he was stuck in that downward spiral known as Cincinnati

and Spikes has had 5 great years....but he was stuck in that downward spiral known as Cincinnati

Talk about a homer post.

Spikes has had five good years, not great.

He has averaged 113 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 Int, & 1 FF per season.
Those are good statistics, not great.

Originally posted by zachseau13

Talk about a homer post.

Spikes has had five good years, not great.

He has averaged 113 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 Int, & 1 FF per season.
Those are good statistics, not great.

Those are great stats for an OLB:rolleyes:

please give me a laundry list of guys who have done better....and don't forget the links

Sorry, I am not going to do your work for you.

You made the claim those stats were "great"

Back it up.

One pick per year, one force fumble per year, three sacks per year are not "great".

LT was "great" - he averaged 10 sacks per year, Spikes has never had 10 sacks

Derrick Brooks averages 3 picks per year and 2.5 FF per year not to mention 20+ more tackles per year.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Sorry, I am not going to do your work for you.

You made the claim those stats were "great"

Back it up.

One pick per year, one force fumble per year, three sacks per year are not "great".

LT was "great" - he averaged 10 sacks per year, Spikes has never had 10 sacks

Derrick Brooks averages 3 picks per year and 2.5 FF per year not to mention 20+ more tackles per year.

Zach thomas, as a mlb had 0 forced fumbles, 0.5 sacks, and 1 pick last year...he is definately not a great linebacker

keep shooting yourself in the foot

*Staff edit* Please stop with the name calling, etc... thanks.

Why did you leave out his tackle totals?

They did not suit your argument, did they.

They are only about 40 higher than Spikes.

He also averages more FF's and more picks per year than Spikes.

But that is not the question.

You said Spikes had five "great" years.

Back it up.

Back
Top Bottom