Bills vs. Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Dolphins

Originally posted by justafan

What ? Are you serious ?:roflmao: If you can't argue whithout crying about it, get off a public forum, will ya! You are desperately trying to get me banned because you can't hang in there. :roflmao:

I doubt even CK would take personal insult to that statment. Get real. Geez.

A personal attack!!!! :lol: :roflmao:

Actually, I was not crying about it. I pointed out that a personal attack does nothing to further your argument. If you want to keep making them that is your choice.

As far as whether it is a personal attack, there is no doubt. The statement " Your knowledge of the Bills is suspect" is absolutely a statement about his personal knowledge of the team.

It is not a statement that seeks to discredit his argument by offering counter evidence or logic, it seeks to discredit him by attacking a personal characterisitic of his; his knowledge of the Bills.

IMO, it does not rise to the level of smack that should be prohibited on the board but it does nothing to advance your argument.

Which is what I said in the first place:)

Originally posted by zachseau13

Actually, I was not crying about it. I pointed out that a personal attack does nothing to further your argument. If you want to keep making them that is your choice.

As far as whether it is a personal attack, there is no doubt. The statement " Your knowledge of the Bills is suspect" is absolutely a statement about his personal knowledge of the team.

It is not a statement that seeks to discredit his argument by offering counter evidence or logic, it seeks to discredit him by attacking a personal characterisitic of his; his knowledge of the Bills.

IMO, it does not rise to the level of smack that should be prohibited on the board but it does nothing to advance your argument.

Which is what I said in the first place:)

Here's a clue Zach, none of the MODS are complaining or sent me a warning regarding that statement.Last time I checked, you weren't a MOD so stop pretending to be one. The only thing you've proven to everyone here is that your post has :cry:baby written all over it. Even another finfan said that isn't a personal attack. I haven't even read CK taking it as a personal insult. You can keep :cry:ing all you want.

Here's a clue Zach, none of the MODS are complaining or sent me a warning regarding that statement.Last time I checked, you weren't a MOD so stop pretending to be one. The only thing you've proven to everyone here is that your post has :cry:baby written all over it. Even another finfan said that isn't a personal attack. I haven't even read CK taking it as a personal insult. You can keep :cry:ing all you want.

Again, let me repeat what I said:

"IMO, it does not rise to the level of smack that should be prohibited on the board but it does nothing to advance your argument.

Which is what I said in the first place "

Again, let me repeat what I said:

"IMO, it does not rise to the level of smack that should be prohibited on the board but it does nothing to advance your argument.

Which is what I said in the first place "
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Football is a man's sport. If you are going to be so overly sensitive about football posts, go somewhere else.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Football is a man's sport. If you are going to be so overly sensitive about football posts, go somewhere else.

I don't believe that I expressed any sensitivity whatsoever.

I pointed out that attacking CK's knowledge is a weak argument structurally.

If you can not take the criticism and instead want to attack me that's fine.

It does not bother me.

:)

If you can not take the criticism and instead want to attack me that's fine.

It does not bother me.

:)
If you can't take my criticizing someone's knowledge of the bills that's your problem.

Who are you trying to kid? What you interpret as an attack :rolleyes: does bother you .You keep responding. :tongue: I was responding to CK in the first place and then you butt in. :rolleyes:

If you can't take my criticizing someone's knowledge of the bills that's your problem.

Who are you trying to kid? What you interpret as an attack :rolleyes: does bother you .You keep responding. :tongue: I was responding to CK in the first place and then you butt in. :rolleyes:

I did not say I could not take it. I pointed out it was a weak argument.

Also, if you want a private conversation with CK you should probably use PM.

Finally, it really does not bother me if you attack me. I interpret it as a lack of any coherent defense of the attack I made on the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom