Bills vs. Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Dolphins

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
I disagree with the fact that Travis Henry will have a monster year, i think last year he had such good numbers because u had to always drop all 4 of your secondary back, thus he was only running against 7 men in the box, where as most great back run against 8 and 9. when you played buffalo u worried about moulds and price. Now price is gone and defenses will put 8 or 9 guys in the box, cuz who is else on buffalo is a good reciever? Also if buffalo thought henry was a franchise back, why would they draft Mcgahee?

who else on Buffalo is a good receiver?....what receiver on Miami is any good?...you have a bunch of #2 and 3 wide receivers

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

who else on Buffalo is a good receiver?....what receiver on Miami is any good?...you have a bunch of #2 and 3 wide receivers

Avoiding the questions, Dr. Spin? :rolleyes:

Wrong my fishy friend, we are on the verge of greatness:cool:

9/7 can't come soon enough:(

this is what i am talking about people. The Bills look like there falling apart and yet they still think they are great. it is all just an aberration.:lol: greatness means no penalties! good luck!:lol:

Originally posted by DPlus47
you can't back it up with numbers. tackles have always been an unofficial stat and there's a lot more to playing defense than forcing turnovers. of course thomas is going to get a lot more tackles than spikes, he's a middle linebacker and the system is designed to free him to make tackles. that doesn't take anything away from him, and neither do the low INT/FF numbers. you have to see zach play to appreciate him. same goes for spikes. i don't think spikes had 5 "great" years, but he can be a great player. you have to be something special to play for the bengals and get a lot of people talking about you. i for one would be very excited to have him on our team.

For me, its not that i wouldnt be exited to have takeo spikes on my team, its just that there is no comparison to zach.:lol:

bottom line with Spikes in Buffalo is that with Fletcher he will be better with the rest of the supporting cast. but i still say takeo is overrated. and BTW, what is wrong with spikes that he cant play? i still havent heard boo about that from any news or anything. i wonder about that . if he is not really hurt that bad , cant he suck it up and go in for a series or two? right there is the difference between zach and seau compared to Takeo.
Hey Takeo! U believe your the best?! Prove it!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Avoiding the questions, Dr. Spin? :rolleyes:

should I give that a consolation laugh?:lol: ...there ya go

Reed isn't proven, he's just young...he was our #3 last year and he had only 250 yards less than your #1...Bobby Shaw was a #2 last year, so him being at #3 won't hurt us..
now back to my question...who do the fins have at WR?

Nobody has broken 1000 yards receiving on that team since OJ McDuffie:lol:

The Dolphins are a run oriented team, while Buffalo is a pass happy team! Why do the bill fans always want to compare WR's. Of course your wideouts will have more yards because you pass more. I thought we covered this in football 101! 2>1 translation= two is greater than one! Get it wagons!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
The Dolphins are a run oriented team, while Buffalo is a pass happy team! Why do the bill fans always want to compare WR's. Of course your wideouts will have more yards because you pass more. I thought we covered this in football 101! 2>1 translation= two is greater than one! Get it wagons!

you don't pay attention to the offseason much:rolleyes:

Reed isn't proven, he's just young...he was our #3 last year and he had only 250 yards less than your #1...Bobby Shaw was a #2 last year, so him being at #3 won't hurt us..

You mean to tell me that you werent just belittleling our #1 WR with this comment about your #3 having only 250 less yards than our #1, or am I missing something!

Hey Justafan, way to change the subject. Instead of arguing with me, just start blasting the Phins defense for weaknesses everyone already knows about and has already acknowledged.

This wasn't about comparing the Phins D to the Bills D. This was about how the Bills had talent in key areas on their defense yet couldn't put that together into even a MEDIOCRE defense. You got pro bowlers in Fletcher and Williams, and guys who Buffalo fans would swear are "just missing out" on the pro bowl in Nate Clements and Antoine Winfield at CB...and the defense was downright aweful. We're not talking about a mediocre D, or a D that looked good statistically but failed on the road. We're talking about Buffalo having all that talent and ending up with possibly the worst defense in the entire NFL.

So I'm just wondering, how does adding Takeo Spikes to that same D, automatically lift it to one of the best? Could it help? Sure it could and probably will. But what I'm saying is adding London Fletcher the year before didn't help the defense at all. The system and chemistry have to be there.

should I give that a consolation laugh?:lol: ...there ya go

And our record has been been better than yours:lol:

Back
Top Bottom