Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS

they lost to the winless Texans, it remains their only win. the 2 wins they have were on gimmick plays that will not work anymore, and especially against a fast defense like the Bills. It works on an old and slow D like the Pats.

Fact is, the dolphins base offense is bad. Their secondary is not good... like I said 35-6

Brilliant! You have summed up the Dolphins season thus far and I agree with what you say and applaud you for a realistic, no excuses, no overvaluing the Dolphins abilities like I've grown sick of seeing in these forums. Thanks.

I do feel the score will be closer though, I predict this:

(A) After the game Chad apologist will be out in full force.

(B) (Insert excuse here) is why Ronnie had another bad day and it wasn't his fault.

(C) Dolphins will lose by about 21

I don't like our chances tomorrow, I think it's a bad matchup for Miami. The Bills have an efficient QB with a solid stable of WR's that should will give us trouble. To have a shot the Fins will have to contain Lynch and really get after Edwards. If Lynch is finding success running the ball,turn the game off because it will be ugly. The Bills have started slowly against inferior opponents on a few occasions this year, we need to take advantage of that if it happens tomorrow. Now, I think the Bills are better than us, but not that much better. Lets look at 2 games vs like opponents, we both got are ***** handed to us by the Arizone Cardinals and we both beat up the Chargers (Miami beat them 17-10 but missed an FG and the only reason the Chargers had a shot was due to a special teams gaff). If you look at those 2 games, this one should be close. Edwards has been fabulous in the clutch, I say Miami plays hard but falls short.

Buff 28
Mia 24

I didn't read through the 10 pages of post, so this may have been covered...but Phins will probably lose do to Lee Evans. 153yrds rec 2TD's 11yrds rushing is my prediction for Evans. We usually can't contain him with a decent secondary much less with the one we have now.
I hope I'm wrong though. GO PHINS!!!

the bills qb plays well in the 4th.the bills make good adjustments at half time to.i'm sure they will throw a few flyers down field just to see what happpens.the bills know penny to and that sucks.but if we play ronnie under center for the cat,and not penny. run more between the tackles.the game should be close in the 4th.what happens from there is anybodys guess.go phins

Brilliant! You have summed up the Dolphins season thus far and I agree with what you say and applaud you for a realistic, no excuses, no overvaluing the Dolphins abilities like I've grown sick of seeing in these forums. Thanks.

I do feel the score will be closer though, I predict this:

(A) After the game Chad apologist will be out in full force.

(B) (Insert excuse here) is why Ronnie had another bad day and it wasn't his fault.

(C) Dolphins will lose by about 21

A) Why do people need to apology for Chad's play. He has played pretty good. Considering are wide receiving corps flat out are bad. The only bright spot among them is Camarillo.

B)Again Ronnie has played good. This is a team sport yah know. if anything if wide receivers were open more or breaking more plays . There might not be so many stacked d lines.

C) Not sure I agree with the score but I can see the Bills winning. The defense is what will be the key to the game. That and field position.

The Wildcat offense is gimmicky and won't work against a football team that maintains their assignments and uses their brains.

Chad Pennington is a sad excuse for a QB when he plays the Bills.

Eliminate the Ronnie Brown threat and the game is over before it begins.

The Wildcat offense is gimmicky and won't work against a football team that maintains their assignments and uses their brains.

:rolleyes2:

When one calls the Wildcat an "Offense" one tends to lose credibility.

IMO it depends on which Dolphins team shows up. Buffalo is good but not as good as their 5-1 record would indicate. Their opponents won/lost record is a measly 15-22. We played big against 2 weaker defenses and our D had a big day in both wins. If we can keep Lynch inside, and get pressure on Edwards we may sneak a win in. But if Edwards has time, he is going to scorch our secondary with Evans.

That being said, my gut tells me that Edwards has a big day and we go down

Bills: 27
Phins: 16

OK, I'm going to be a homer and say Miami wins.

Jason Allen is going to show up and lay a big hit on Lee Evans making him a non-factor in this game.

Ronnie and Ricky are going to each have over 100 yards and CP is going to eat up Buffalo with the short passing game.

The D is going to stuff Lynch and they are going to pressure Edwards into some mistakes.

Despite some dominating performance by the Phins, they are going to give up some big plays and the Bills keep the game close.

Dolphins 24 Jills 23

GO PHINS~!

Taking bets on whether or not this guy posts on FH ever again.

Taking bets on whether or not this guy posts on FH ever again.

I doubt we'll see any of those classless bills fans that were talking smack all week. boy they have BIG mouths. Unfortunately for them, theyre Bison heads are bigger.. Realty check kids

5eg595-1.jpg

2mqkbjc-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom