Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS

wow happy about them winning but i have to be honest before the game i really didnt think we would pull it off i knew we could but didnt think we would

Brilliant! You have summed up the Dolphins season thus far and I agree with what you say and applaud you for a realistic, no excuses, no overvaluing the Dolphins abilities like I've grown sick of seeing in these forums. Thanks.

I do feel the score will be closer though, I predict this:

(A) After the game Chad apologist will be out in full force.

(B) (Insert excuse here) is why Ronnie had another bad day and it wasn't his fault.

(C) Dolphins will lose by about 21

Answers:
A) We're sorry Chad didn't throw any important INT'S to the Bills.
B) Hmmm. Well dammit Ron you didn't run for a hundred & didn't throw any TD's...OOh my bad, you didn't have to.
C) Dolphins will lose by "about "21...is that like winning by 9??

Please have a sack and comeback to tell us "your excuses" woman.

Calling all Bill's fans from this thread. Any chance that any of you man up and come back here for your huge slice of humble pie???

Calling all Bill's fans from this thread. Any chance that any of you man up and come back here for your huge slice of humble pie???

I'm here for my serving. Absolutely a sickening performance by the Bills but credit is due to a Miami team that played very well in all three phases of the game. I was very impressed with your ST and pass defense stepping up the way they did. Our DC once again showed that he has problems stopping the short passing game and McGee obviously came back way too early from his knee injury as Miami picked on him constantly.

Going on the road is always tough(especially within the division) and yesterday was a fine example why.

Answers:
A) We're sorry Chad didn't throw any important INT'S to the Bills.
B) Hmmm. Well dammit Ron you didn't run for a hundred & didn't throw any TD's...OOh my bad, you didn't have to.
C) Dolphins will lose by "about "21...is that like winning by 9??

Please have a sack and comeback to tell us "your excuses" woman.

Well despite the fact you never had the "Sack" to make a prediction in the first place and feel now, after the fact, a urge of boldness in sharing that knowledge with us, I will comeback.

And by the way, name calling "Woman", grow up sports forum tough guy and act like a man and not a smart @ss kid.

(A)Chad didn't throw any picks yeah but fact is the DEFENSE won the game and not Chad. Look over my posts and I have said, and still say, Chad isn't the QB for this team because we don't have the defense for a QB like him. Yesterday the defense stepped up but that isn't going to be, nor has been the norm for this club. That isn't disrespecting Chad, but he is what he is and over the course of 16 games I don't feel he will be the best fit as a QB for the Dolphins.

(B) Ronnie sucked again and yeah, we did need him, and will need him every week, and you like so many just line up to make excuses..."didn't have to", of course he "had to" he is the starting tailback for a NFL franchise and he "has to" every time he steps on the field.

(C) yeah, we didn't lose by 21...again though, where is your prediction tough guy?

(A)Chad didn't throw any picks yeah but fact is the DEFENSE won the game and not Chad. Look over my posts and I have said, and still say, Chad isn't the QB for this team because we don't have the defense for a QB like him. Yesterday the defense stepped up but that isn't going to be, nor has been the norm for this club. That isn't disrespecting Chad, but he is what he is and over the course of 16 games I don't feel he will be the best fit as a QB for the Dolphins.

He's a good enough game manager to allow Henne to sit and learn till he's needed... and he's good enough to exploit obvious weaknesses in opposing defenses. The Bills sold out to stop the run yesterday... walking safeties up and playing 8 and 9 in the box the entire game. Penny and Ginn made them pay for it. Buffalo decided to make Penny beat them throwing the ball... and he did. Granted the defense played a big part, but in a situation where an opponent sold out to stop the run and dared Pennington to beat them throwing the ball... he was equal to the task.

(B) Ronnie sucked again and yeah, we did need him, and will need him every week, and you like so many just line up to make excuses..."didn't have to", of course he "had to" he is the starting tailback for a NFL franchise and he "has to" every time he steps on the field.

Ronnie didn't "suck"... and neither did Ricky Williams. The Bills sold out to stop the run... walking up their safeties almost every play. I get a big laugh out of Bills fans whining about their coaches playing McGee so far off the ball... and blaming it on McGee's injuries. McGee was exactly where you play a CB normally (unless your Champ Bailey, etc...) when your providing no safety help. It's hard to ask a healthy CB to press cover on an island all day because your walking your safeties up to help with run support.... much less a recently injured one.

If Mcgee was hurting so bad... why didn't the Bills replace him with their over #11 rookie CB???

(C) yeah, we didn't lose by 21...again though, where is your prediction tough guy?

Just my opinion... but he isn't required to predict you wrong ahead of time, in order to make fun of you when your own prediction was so wildly off. Sorry if you don't like that... but it's all part of hanging your sack out in the wind ahead of time - don't whine because you get hit in the nuts afterward. :)

He's a good enough game manager to allow Henne to sit and learn till he's needed... and he's good enough to exploit obvious weaknesses in opposing defenses. The Bills sold out to stop the run yesterday... walking safeties up and playing 8 and 9 in the box the entire game. Penny and Ginn made them pay for it. Buffalo decided to make Penny beat them throwing the ball... and he did. Granted the defense played a big part, but in a situation where an opponent sold out to stop the run and dared Pennington to beat them throwing the ball... he was equal to the task.

Actually he isn't good enough to exploit weakness, he is good enough to play within his own strengths I have admitted, but given the team is 3-4 and our most effective offense this far has been when he is split out at WR there is no evidence your statement is true. Chad P is only as good as the team around him and he isn't capible of elevating the overall performance. Let's look at the obvious and remove opinions. Peyton Manning Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat, Brees Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat, Romo Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat..get the picture? Everyone outside the pages of these forums fully realizes the wildcat is a "gimmiky" creation to make up for dificincies which are primarily QB related.

Besides you are arguing two points and I think in order to make the most sense you need to make up your mind. If the Bills in fact linned up to stop the run that simply shows thay don't respect Pennington. Miami ranks 21st in rushing right now, do the math, that means we are in the lower half of the league in rushing...so why sell out to a QB who can "exploit your weakness" when the rushing game really isn't all that big a threat.

Ronnie didn't "suck"... and neither did Ricky Williams. The Bills sold out to stop the run... walking up their safeties almost every play. I get a big laugh out of Bills fans whining about their coaches playing McGee so far off the ball... and blaming it on McGee's injuries. McGee was exactly where you play a CB normally (unless your Champ Bailey, etc...) when your providing no safety help. It's hard to ask a healthy CB to press cover on an island all day because your walking your safeties up to help with run support.... much less a recently injured one.

If Mcgee was hurting so bad... why didn't the Bills replace him with their over #11 rookie CB???

I never said Ricky sucked, although he didn't do anything real special. I'm sick of the argument teams selling out to stop the run is an excuse for Ronnie. Great running backs throught history have had to deal with it yet people here give Ronnie a pass, weekly on it. If Ronnie was Great he too would be dealing with it and he isn't.

Just my opinion... but he isn't required to predict you wrong ahead of time, in order to make fun of you when your own prediction was so wildly off. Sorry if you don't like that... but it's all part of hanging your sack out in the wind ahead of time - don't whine because you get hit in the nuts afterward. :)

I disagree, if you want to say "your predition was off (or way off) thats fine. But if you want to call someone a "woman" and question them about having "sack" you need to bring a bit more to the table than a after-the-fact bunch of nonsense.

Actually he isn't good enough to exploit weakness, he is good enough to play within his own strengths I have admitted, but given the team is 3-4 and our most effective offense this far has been when he is split out at WR there is no evidence your statement is true. Chad P is only as good as the team around him and he isn't capible of elevating the overall performance.

There's quite a bit of evidence, given that besides 3 offensive linemen - this is the same offense as last season... and this years version of the offense has three wins and has been competitive in every game they've played except one. If it isn't Chad Pennington elevating them, then what is?

The Miami Dolphins offense is the league's most efficient right now... with only 15 mistakes logged in the entire season so far: ten penalties, four turnovers and one dropped pass. Compare that to last season. If you don't think that's a whole heck of a lot about Chad Pennington... then you simply don't know much football.

Let's look at the obvious and remove opinions. Peyton Manning Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat, Brees Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat, Romo Pro Bowl QB = No Wildcat..get the picture? Everyone outside the pages of these forums fully realizes the wildcat is a "gimmiky" creation to make up for dificincies which are primarily QB related.

This may be the single dumbest argument, and paragraph I've ever read on any message board in over 15 years of reading them. The "wildcat" may be "gimmicky", but if the thought was to make up for deficiencies... it's a lot more about our offensive line than it is about Chad Pennington. Your listing of QB's whose teams don't run the "wildcat" is so simplistic an outlook and such a fallacious argument - it merits no response but contempt.

Besides you are arguing two points and I think in order to make the most sense you need to make up your mind. If the Bills in fact linned up to stop the run that simply shows thay don't respect Pennington. Miami ranks 21st in rushing right now, do the math, that means we are in the lower half of the league in rushing...so why sell out to a QB who can "exploit your weakness" when the rushing game really isn't all that big a threat.

That's the book on Pennington... he can't hurt you deep, so you stack the box (if his team does present a credible running threat - consult the Patriots and Chargers if you don't think the Dolphins can present a credible running threat)... and make him beat you deep. That's what the Bills did... but they didn't have the DB's to make it work well enough.

No one is arguing Chad Pennington is a savior... or even a Pro Bowl QB - but if you can't see the difference he's made in this team, you have no business spouting off opinions on football anywhere.

I never said Ricky sucked, although he didn't do anything real special. I'm sick of the argument teams selling out to stop the run is an excuse for Ronnie. Great running backs throught history have had to deal with it yet people here give Ronnie a pass, weekly on it. If Ronnie was Great he too would be dealing with it and he isn't.

All teams with a good running attack are going to see 8 in the box at times throughout the season... so I'm sick of seeing that as an excuse too. But your not going to hear any different until the offensive line plays better against it. Period. After seeing Brown last season, and at times this season I can say this: Ronnie doesn't need excuses... he needs better blocking.

I disagree, if you want to say "your predition was off (or way off) thats fine. But if you want to call someone a "woman" and question them about having "sack" you need to bring a bit more to the table than a after-the-fact bunch of nonsense.

Disagree all you want... that's still my opinion. If it makes you feel manly to spout off predictions before every game - please don't let anything I say stop you. I just wish you'd have the sack to man up when your proven wrong - without whining about why someone else didn't feel the need to predict beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom