Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills VS Phins HONEST OPINIONS

Didn't Miami beat the Patsies and the Bolts in consecutive weeks? and t he Pats was an away game. Bet the cows dont beat New England at Gillette.

I really don't believe in that whole... "we beat that team and you didn't, therefore we're better than you" thing. And we'll see about that. Even if we do lose to the Pats in NE in a few weeks, you guys still got to face a quarterback who was making his 2nd start since HIGH SCHOOL. He has looked much better as of late with a lot more experience. By the time we play them, they will be MUCH better offensively than they were against the Fins. And yeah, you beat the pats and chargers with trick plays. And lost to who? The Texans, Jets, and Ravens. The difference between the Bills and Dolphins? The Bills win the games they're supposed to win. The Dolphins don't. That being said, I still think the Dolphins can be a very dangerous team. However, if the Bills just do what they've been doing, they shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Bills 31-21.

no, its just that companies take us seriously and view this website as something useful, unfortunately for Buffalo, people do not take them seriously.... they know people will come on here and view/ notice the adds, which you just proved...

People don't take us seriously. Yet our entire season is sold out.

Of course, just like the Chargers were not expecting it either.

Hey nice to see Scott Norwood again, seems life has been tough on him since that kick , and the 1st of many Bill chokes. :up:

I love it when the only thing Dolphins fans can rag on us about is what happened 20 years ago.. cause their team hasn't done anything to brag about in the past decade or so. Granted, our team hasnt been great.. but we've been decent

2nd time this season I root for the Fins. Last time was the Pats game, so I'm going to post again because I'm superstitious.

If the Fins can get the run game going and apply pressure on Edwards they can win this game. I haven't seen much of the Fins the last few weeks, but week 1 I was impressed with Roth and think he should be able to lay some hits on Edwards. The Bills are a complete team and it's not going to be easy, but with a solid running game and a couple of breaks here or there it can be done.

Let's go Fins.
bills_suck-2.gif

People don't take us seriously. Yet our entire season is sold out.

what does that have to do with your Bills website? You obviously did not understand my repsonse as I was rebutting to your fellow barf fans comment regarding the Finheaven website...

Can anyone remember Jet or Pat fans taking over this site with this type of nonesense posting when we played them? I don't, this is easily the worst group of fans that have been on this site this year, BY FAR!!!

Can anyone remember Jet or Pat fans taking over this site with this type of nonesense posting when we played them? I don't, this is easily the worst group of fans that have been on this site this year, BY FAR!!!

It was an organized exercise conducted by about 50% of the zombies of that ghost town, otherwise known as Billzone.

15mog7a-1.jpg

Maybe you should ask "the other" site to remove the link to your site off their site. Maybe that would help.

The Bills will win by double digits. They are simply a more talented team who matchup better against our weaknesses. Trent Edwards and Lee Evans will both have big days.

31-17 Bills

Not feeling good about this. If we want to win Ginn will have to be big on ST and Brown will need 20+ touches. Hopefully it happens.

I think the game would be close if we could control the clock by running the ball effectively. Converting on third downs would be huge, so naturally we'd have to make sure we stayed out of third and long. The game hinges on how well Ronnie Brown plays, if he has a solid game like against New England and San Diego, we're in a lot better shape.

Theres no way are secondary can hang with trent edwards and lee eveans. Also bills have a solid D. We could however hang around and make a 4th quarter push and steal this game but its unlikley. I personally no trent edwards from when he lived in the bay area during his stanford days and the only way this guy gets rattled is to ring his bell he has so much poise.

Back
Top Bottom