Bills Week! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Week!

Only way we lose this game is if we get out-coached. And I’m not sure that will happen this year with the way McD has improved himself. Unless he goes for it again 4th and 1 on our own 35 yard line. Ugh

Only way we lose this game is if we get out-coached. And I’m not sure that will happen this year with the way McD has improved himself. Unless he goes for it again 4th and 1 on our own 35 yard line. Ugh
Turned out pretty good in the end. He was just testing the D's resolve. It worked. 😂

Of course I want to win. I even think we have a decent chance to win.

But if I'm honest we are still missing a few pieces. We need help at LB'er. Guys that can erase Allen's ability to be a running threat and cover backs and TE's. We need a RB that is money at converting on 3rd/4th and short. We need to get younger and cheaper at outside CB's. We need another Zach Sieler , a good cheap DT that just gets the job done. Not sure we can justify what Wilkins might think he deserves.

We have made serious headway and I think Buffalo is on the decline. Once you have to pay your QB it is hard to field a complete team. Makes me wonder if we will ever see the day where teams trade the likes of a Tua/Burrow/Herbert for a couple of firsts, move up in the draft, and get a new QB every five years.

>We need a RB that is money at converting on 3rd/4th and short.<

Well, let's give Chris Brooks a shot there and see if we really need that.

>We need to get younger and cheaper at outside CB's.<

Are we sure we don't already have the young future on our team? We have Kader Kohou and Cam Smith just to start.

As for the LB that can contain an a big Athletic QB, and another Sieler, If we can't sign Wilkins, then that might fall on the draft.

Back
Top Bottom