Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!!

"I guarantee that Buffalo will beat the Jets. The Bills are a much better team than their record shows. They always play division rivals very well and I truly believe they will take it to the Jets on Sunday. Now all we have to do is take care of the Patriots who by the way is always "another" close game to come and we're back on first."

Excellent guarantee.
Now, what exactly did you lose as a results of this "Guarantee"?

What exactly were you giving as collateral?

Well, i dont think the bills are a mess as much as everyone thinks. They are who they are at 0-3. What other team was 0-3 last year going into playing the Jets at home? hmmmmmmm, i dont know.......cant put my finger on it......hmmmmmmmm damn, oh well,

Jets are going to show the world that they are as great as Rex says they are......but there is a little something about desperation and being at home in front of your crowd that works wonders. I think Jets run D can be run on. I just wish we had done more of it!

lol

"I guarantee that Buffalo will beat the Jets. The Bills are a much better team than their record shows. They always play division rivals very well and I truly believe they will take it to the Jets on Sunday. Now all we have to do is take care of the Patriots who by the way is always "another" close game to come and we're back on first."

Excellent guarantee.
Now, what exactly did you lose as a results of this "Guarantee"?

What exactly were you giving as collateral?

He lost his substantial reputation as one of the top 5 football minds in the USA.
A hefty collateral indeed....

He lost his substantial reputation as one of the top 5 football minds in the USA.
A hefty collateral indeed....

LOL.

Thanks for the info.

From now on, we'll find out his picks, we'll pick against them...and go undefeated.

This thread proves that posting under the influence can be hazardous lol.

lol finsfan54 is obviously one of those fans that hate the jets more than he likes the dolphins. I actually thought this game was going to be close because of how sketch the point spread was and how the line didn't move. with over 80 percent of the public taking the jets and the line not moving I thought the jets were going to win but by less that 6 points. I was scared but even vegas can be wrong every now and then. The bills almost beat the dolphins though and gave the pats a run for their money...the jets beat both teams. The original poster must have thought that if he had enough hope that it could replace logical thinking lol.

On a side note...the dolphins got this game tonight. The pats have the better offense but they can't stop anyone. Both teams defenses have a problem in the secondary but when comparing the phins secondary to the pats, you guys have the better of the two. The pats can't stop anyone, the phins can at least slow teams down.

Dolphins 26-pats 21....book it.

the Jets are a tough team. I know it royally sucks, but can some of you finally admit this? Betting the Bills over the Jets is borderline stupid. Guaranteeing the Bills over the Jets should automatically get you checked in to a mental ward.

Back
Top Bottom