Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Will Beat The Jets, BOOK IT!!!!

On track???
Your team is 9th in the league in rushing yards per game

yeah...but we didn't really have the kind of rushing performance yet that i had expected to see. and i was right.....on track and right back on top

If u said the Jets will beat the Bills, maybe the Bills would have won. But too bad.

Ok well the Bills didnt beat the Jets but it was a division game and it wouldnt had surprised me if it happened. Now if Miami only wins tonite ill be batting .500

I guarantee that Buffalo will beat the Jets. The Bills are a much better team than their record shows. They always play division rivals very well and I truly believe they will take it to the Jets on Sunday. Now all we have to do is take care of the Patriots who by the way is always "another" close game to come and we're back on first.

Dolphins 3-1
Jets 2-2
Patriots 2-2
Bills 1-3

Did you also "BOOK IT" when we played the jests?

Ok well the Bills didnt beat the Jets but it was a division game and it wouldnt had surprised me if it happened. Now if Miami only wins tonite ill be batting .500

IDK about you, but I know the Bills themselves would have been surprised if they beat the Jets yesterday.

U wanna have a game of poker?

the Jets are a tough team. I know it royally sucks, but can some of you finally admit this? Betting the Bills over the Jets is borderline stupid. Guaranteeing the Bills over the Jets should automatically get you checked in to a mental ward.

The voice of reason.

sippin too much ginn and juice... not sure why you BOOKED IT then. Thread title should have been, " Bills will beat SOMEONE this season, BOOK IT"

It's the Jets division. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

On a side note...the dolphins got this game tonight. The pats have the better offense but they can't stop anyone. Both teams defenses have a problem in the secondary but when comparing the phins secondary to the pats, you guys have the better of the two. The pats can't stop anyone, the phins can at least slow teams down.

Dolphins 26-pats 21....book it.
about that.....

I guarantee that Buffalo will beat the Jets. The Bills are a much better team than their record shows. They always play division rivals very well and I truly believe they will take it to the Jets on Sunday. Now all we have to do is take care of the Patriots who by the way is always "another" close game to come and we're back on first.

Dolphins 3-1
Jets 2-2
Patriots 2-2
Bills 1-3

you were a little off in your guarantee. I believe the Jets dominated the Bills and it's the Fins who are 2-2....but please try again

Dolphins 3-1----------------> WRONG
Jets 2-2--------------------->WRONG
Patriots 2-2------------------>WRONG
Bills 1-3----------------------->WRONG

I have never seen anyone not get a single thing right before. You should probably stick to video games, instead of making bold predictions. You are incredibly consistent...100% WRONG...How is that for consistency?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ginn & Juice was thinking of the SOJ or Same Old Jets. Now they would have laid an egg. Frankly, some of us old timers were wondering the same thing, but after taking care of bidness in Buffalo, I think we Jets fans have something special.

Back
Top Bottom