Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well

Even without two of their best wideouts? Bb will take diggs away. Buffalo can’t run.

How do you see bills winning?
I think it's more of a case that Buffalo won't run as opposed to can't. But if McDermott wouldn't run in a blizzard, he will continue to not run.

FWIW, Gabriel Davis (along with Beasley) are guaranteed to be out as they are unvaccinated.

Even without two of their best wideouts? Bb will take diggs away. Buffalo can’t run.

How do you see bills winning?
I don’t believe they’ll shut Allen down if he’s on his game. Big if, of course. The Bills’ other receivers are decent, especially Sanders. They should get their share of scoring.

If the Patriots do the same game plan and run it down the Bills throats and end up winning, then the Bills don't deserve a playoff spot. Simple as that!
But they have falcons and jets so they likely will still get one even with loss

But they have falcons and jets so they likely will still get one even with loss
I didn't say they can't get in, I said they don't deserve it if they lose in the same fashion. I expect the Bills to have a revenge game this Sunday.

They beat the Bills in Buffalo. So I will very surprised if the Bills go into New England and beat the Patiots.

I though going into the season that the Bills were easily the best team in the AFC East. Yet they have underachieved this year and the Patriots have been the best team in the division over the last 2 months.
it's challenging to sweep a division opponent, especially one as talented as Boofalo.

So i see the bills coming out with the Dub (plus I think the patriots are one of the most overrated teams going).

Even though we need the bills to win, living in Western NY - it kills me to root for them. The band wagon fans come out of the woodwork, and I have to hear about it at work.

Do we get in if Bills lose out, Pats lose out after this week and we win ou

Absolutely we do.

Both Bills and Pat's would most likely be eliminated.

We would win the east and I think NE may lose tie breakers depending on who gets 10 wins.

But it would be nice to host a playoff game

Absolutely we do.

Both Bills and Pat's would most likely be eliminated.

We would win the east and I think NE may lose tie breakers depending on who gets 10 wins.

But it would be nice to host a playoff game
Futurama Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom