Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well

You can make a case for either team winning but I think Buffalo will be really motivated that the Patriots embarrassed them in front of a national audience

What’s the status of pats wideouts?
Diggs will start. Emmanuel Sanders should be back and starting.

they are missing their slot receiver (Total Tool Beasley), and their 3rd boundary receiver (Gabriel Davis).

between diggs, sanders and TE dawson knox, they should be fine.

You weren't the only one, which is why I found it odd.
looking at their roster, the Shats have one of the worst receiving corps. I have ever seen:

Matthew Slater

Gunner Manischewitzky

Jakobi Meyers

N'Keal Harry

Kendrick Bourne

Nelson Agholor

wow, that Beli is a personnel genius.

i'd personally drive Grier to the flotilla off the island if he tried to roll us out there with that group.

looking at their roster, the Shats have one of the worst receiving corps. I have ever seen:

Matthew Slater

Gunner Manischewitzky

Jakobi Meyers

N'Keal Harry

Kendrick Bourne

Nelson Agholor

i'd personally drive Grier to the flotilla off the island if he tried to roll us out there with that group.
He does have a history of making it work though. I mean, other than Welker, and Moss for a few years, I have trouble recalling any great WRs he's had. Troy Brown maybe

He does have a history of making it work though. I mean, other than Welker, and Moss for a few years, I have trouble recalling any great WRs he's had. Troy Brown maybe
yeah, but lots (all?) of those years were when he had The Genius Scott Pioli (and others?) running personnel, to leave him to what he actually knows how to do: coach football.

Bills are screwed. Half their O-line is out, one of the better slot guys and Davis who I think has been hot the last few weeks. Sanders is hobbled to.

No way they beat Pats in NE

The bills organizationally are losers. It's in their DNA. Bc a bills win would help us immensely i totally expect them to go up to foxboro and get totally dusted.

I'm not sure. I'm also not sure why people are quoting you and telling you the status of jills WRs.
I think people don’t realize that Nelson a has concussion and boyne (misspell ) is on covid. Those are part of top three wideouts. Not including hunter henry or tight ends

Bills are screwed. Half their O-line is out, one of the better slot guys and Davis who I think has been hot the last few weeks. Sanders is hobbled to.

No way they beat Pats in NE
I agree.

Matthew Slater

Gunner Manischewitzky

Jakobi Meyers

N'Keal Harry

Kendrick Bourne

Nelson Agholor

Cant agree with their record this year Actually two of those guys they signed are in danger of missing game. That would help.

Back
Top Bottom