Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills without Gabriel Davis. As well

Even without two of their best wideouts? Bb will take diggs away. Buffalo can’t run.

How do you see bills winning?
Sell out to the run and see if Nelson Aguilar(?) is better than JC Jackson...

Last game the Bills were in the red zone 4 times and came away with 3 points. I don't see that happening again...and I say this with the Bills being my most hated opponent of all my sports teams.

Time for Allen to put up or shut up and carry his team like all the analysis are saying about our Qaurterback

Would anyone be surprised if New England won? I think they will.
They beat the Bills in Buffalo. So I will very surprised if the Bills go into New England and beat the Patiots.

I though going into the season that the Bills were easily the best team in the AFC East. Yet they have underachieved this year and the Patriots have been the best team in the division over the last 2 months.

They beat the Bills in Buffalo. So I will very surprised if the Bills go into New England and beat the Patiots.

I though going into the season that the Bills were easily the best team in the AFC East. Yet they have underachieved this year and the Patriots have been the best team in the division over the last 2 months.
I know Josh Allen is a good quarterback and all the blame isn't on him. Still, I do think his inconsistent play has cost Buffalo two games.

I still think the Bills are the most talented ream in the AFC, but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs. Even with a favorable schedule.

Q Nelson from colts on covid
This is big...

When he came back Taylor became an MVP candidate...

Which is why I want the OG out of TAMU and the LT from the Saints. Forget about the left side for 5-10 years.

100% sure that Pats will win. And if in week 18 Pats are playing for something they will beat us, so our season was lost with those stupid loses against Jags, Raiders and Falcons.

Sell out to the run and see if Nelson Aguilar(?) is better than JC Jackson...

Last game the Bills were in the red zone 4 times and came away with 3 points. I don't see that happening again...and I say this with the Bills being my most hated opponent of all my sports teams.
I like that.

This is why I'm so upset with Grier and Flores. Miami loses 7 in a row, Buffalo underachieves, and the Pats will end up winning the Division with a ROOKIE QB! Why oh why did Miami start the season with such an inexperienced o-line and offensive coaching staff? Why did Flores keep starting Gaskin when we now see that better RBs were available? This would've been the year to regain the Division Crown, but Grier and Flores pretty much ignored the offense, and Flores didn't open up the defense until Week #8.

Back
Top Bottom