. . . blame the Miami Dolphins receiver, starting with Jarvis Landry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

. . . blame the Miami Dolphins receiver, starting with Jarvis Landry

This offense is unmotivated, and the blame likes with one guy: Adam Gase. In Denver Gase didn't need to motivate his offense....Manning did that for him. I've come to the realization that Gase is nothing more than a QB coach, and how good a QB coach is questionable. He's not an OC, and he's definitely NOT a HC.

This offense is unmotivated, and the blame likes with one guy: Adam Gase. In Denver Gase didn't need to motivate his offense....Manning did that for him. I've come to the realization that Gase is nothing more than a QB coach, and how good a QB coach is questionable. He's not an OC, and he's definitely NOT a HC.

It's amazing to me how these grown millionaires need to be motivated to perform their jobs.Yet, here I am not making 1% of their salaries and I bust my ass at work. No coddling or motivation required from my employeers.

Well I'm glad you came to that realization and not someone that actually knows something.

Well I'm glad you came to that realization and not someone that actually knows something.

So, you're happy with our game plans each week? Are you hearing the players say positive things? Is ANYONE taking a leadership role on this team? This team is demoralized...they think they suck, and they're playing like it. This is Cam Cameron part 2.

No one wants to listen to this article but it is true. Our WR's are insanely overrated at this point in their careers. People act like Parker is a top 5 WR...while he has the physical attributes to become that type of receiver he isn't even close right now. He is inconsistent and doesnt create separation nearly as much as he should. Honestly, as bad as Tanny is at taking sacks, I think a lot of times no one is getting open and that is hard to see from the couch. Couple that with his lack of pocket presence and you can see why he takes so many sacks.

It is clear Campbell was able to motivate players. Did it for two games. We can argue pro athletes shouldn't need motivation, but they do. BUT, . . . it doesn't have to be a HC. We've seen Ray Lewis motivate a team. We've seen a number of players motivate teammates. Miami has leaders but not all leaders are motivators. Miami has none of those.

It is clear Campbell was able to motivate players. Did it for two games. We can argue pro athletes shouldn't need motivation, but they do. BUT, . . . it doesn't have to be a HC. We've seen Ray Lewis motivate a team. We've seen a number of players motivate teammates. Miami has leaders but not all leaders are motivators. Miami has none of those.

True, it doesn't have to be a HC. I just think, at this point it HAS to be the HC, because no one else is doing it.

After 5 games? Give him time. He seems much more knowledgeable than recent coaches. Gase is gutting the team early quarter of the season, most did not have the courage to make these changes and call out players even after the season. Heck, it took 3 years to remove Dallas Thomas from this roster. Yes, he could have released him during the pre-season, but probably wanted to give everyone a fair chance. Finally, there is no way he can release every bad player at this time without having semi-competent players step in.

No one wants to listen to this article but it is true. Our WR's are insanely overrated at this point in their careers. People act like Parker is a top 5 WR...while he has the physical attributes to become that type of receiver he isn't even close right now. He is inconsistent and doesnt create separation nearly as much as he should. Honestly, as bad as Tanny is at taking sacks, I think a lot of times no one is getting open and that is hard to see from the couch. Couple that with his lack of pocket presence and you can see why he takes so many sacks.

Our WRs aren't as bad as you think. Stills is overrated, but Landry can be one of the best WRs in the league...if he played motivated and had a good QB throwing him the ball. His attitude shows on the field rather than in the locker room. Brandon Marshall was the opposite.

Good thing we gave up all those picks for Carroo. Sorry it still bothers me espceially in light of where the roster is.

If you read the whole article its somehwat fair IMO. He mentions the WR as a whole also.
Agreed. None of the receivers have had 'good' games. We've all read articles and heard game announcers mention Miami's receivers aren't getting separation. We've seen sloppy routes and dropped balls. This unit isn't playing up to the level I thought they would - NONE of them. My problem is knowing who should get what amount of blame. I see receivers running routes - emphasize the word "RUNNING." I don't see them responding to dead spots in a zone. Is that poor coaching? Are the routes so routine the D can anticipate them? It doesn't seem I see a lot of rubs, but I don't watch game replays. Nonetheless, these guys need separation. They need to stop the mental errors.

Back
Top Bottom