Bo Nix | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bo Nix

For me, only as a late round flyer.

I don't trust a QB that was garbage in the SEC (not all his fault, of course) and then all of a sudden blossoms against lesser competition.
Gotcha. I heard good things and heard won’t last past round 2-3

I don' think he is a 1st rounder but some do.

He made his living throwing short at Oregon but he has the arm strength to do more.

He can run and has good size but i am afraid I still remember the guy who was as bad a major college QB as you will ever see at Auburn.I am having a hard time believing the Auburn QB is the same guy who played at Oregon.

On the other hand Oregon hid some of Justin Herbert's talent in that same stupid check down offense so maybe Nix has more to him.

Legit option after the top 3, Williams, Daniels, and Penix. In this class I would give him 1st rd grade as a QB to open a a new window with. And I'd definitely put McCarthy in that group as well.
You have all of them over Maye?

I do. I would not draft Maye.
What do you think knocks him ? Haven’t looked at qbs at all but recent events have made them more intriguing. He looked pretty good in the few NC games I caught this season.

What do you think knocks him ? Haven’t looked at qbs at all but recent events have made them more intriguing. He looked pretty good in the few NC games I caught this season.

Maye did not perform well in college, in his last season, he did not master that system. I cannot put trust in Maye to lead me to SB on rookie contract. I would not draft him.
Those others have performed well, and can be given a rookie window in the NFL.

Think he is a sleeper. Has the potential to be special. Can run and has a good arm. Can get rattled and makes bad decisions at times with pressure. He would be a A+ in a SF offensive scheme.
We run 49ers offensive. Dolphins need draft qb anyway.. if he is there in 2nd rd. I would take chances..year 2 he could be ready play.

I like way GB toke chance on Love. Thill17 and Tua situation could be same result for Dolphins.. they both could find success somewhere else like thill17 did. I think Dolphins need protect themselves too.

Back
Top Bottom