Booker good fit in new offense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker good fit in new offense

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Marty booker sucks. Look at him, he has human emotions. He crys when he "misses his kids"

Can you believe the nerve! I mean you trade a guy away from his hometown where his family is and take him away from his family and he shows some emotion that he missed them in the middle of the season! I mean seriously, we should trade him. I dont want any family-orientated guys on my team. I want wife battering single guys who dont have any sort of personal life and like being alone. Plus at 2.9 million, he is WAY overpaid. I mean look at our other receivers besides Booker, they all get paid less than he does. Also, trading Booker will give us 2.9 mil in free cap. Do you think Chicago will give us a second for him? We should call Chicago.... matter of fact, Im going to call chicago, make the trade, then tell Saban. Nick will then love me and let me be his sidekick, you know, the guy holding the snacky cakes next to him on the sidelines. Nick loves his snacky cakes... I know cause he told me. Anyyway what does Marty Booker ever do...... you dont need posession WRs in the NFL, you only need tall deep threats. I rather have a guy who can go deep than a guy with great hands who is a posession receiver to compliment Chambers.

*end 17 year old sarcasm*

Philter25 said:
Can you believe the nerve! I mean you trade a guy away from his hometown where his family is and take him away from his family and he shows some emotion that he missed them in the middle of the season! I mean seriously, we should trade him. I dont want any family-orientated guys on my team. I want wife battering single guys who dont have any sort of personal life and like being alone. Plus at 2.9 million, he is WAY overpaid. I mean look at our other receivers besides Booker, they all get paid less than he does. Also, trading Booker will give us 2.9 mil in free cap. Do you think Chicago will give us a second for him? We should call Chicago.... matter of fact, Im going to call chicago, make the trade, then tell Saban. Nick will then love me and let me be his sidekick, you know, the guy holding the snacky cakes next to him on the sidelines. Nick loves his snacky cakes... I know cause he told me. Anyyway what does Marty Booker ever do...... you dont need posession WRs in the NFL, you only need tall deep threats. I rather have a guy who can go deep than a guy with great hands who is a posession receiver to compliment Chambers.

:roflmao:

Philter25 said:

Classic. :lol:

Jimmy James said:
We're better off at QB than the Bears were at any point in his time there except possibly for the end of the 2003 season when they finally had a healthy Grossman playing. Gus is an improvement on guys like Jim Miller and Shane Matthews, and we know AJ will only be playing if he can beat out Gus. Chambers and McMichael will be around to compete for balls, but I think we could see something like 1250 out of Booker, 950 out of Chambers, and 700 out of McMichael. I like us for around 3600 yards this year in the air, and that leaves 700 yards for Ronnie and the rest.

ETA: Also, I said "perhaps", not that he would definitely do so.

How do you see those numbers being carved up if we sign Boston, and he stays healthy?

Jimmy James said:
I think in the long term, we're going to have a great defense. Who are we returning as that core, though? It could be as few players as Taylor, Thomas, and Madison. I like Seau to start, but it wouldn't be a huge shock if somebody beat him out. Same goes for Chester. Even if they do start, half of the defense is new. I'm worried about it...

Those are the core players I am referring to.

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
How do you see those numbers being carved up if we sign Boston, and he stays healthy?

There is no way Boston's numbers will approach Booker's or the ones Chambers puts up. It will depend on how healthy he is or to put it another way how much this tendon injury decreases his performance. You'd think it will have an effect on his speed. I'd probably pencil him in for about 500 yards, and I'd imagine it would ****** the numbers of Chambers, Booker, and McMichael by about 300 yards. My guess is that it would hurt Chambers and McMichael slightly more than Booker because he would be the third option some of the time instead of Randy and because I just don't see him getting lost in the middle of the field like Marty does so darn well.

ETA: It figures that r-e-t-a-r-d is a banned word here. I obviously meant it in the non-offensive sense above where it is a synonym for "decrease".

Back
Top Bottom